• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction

Reaction score
That's where my main concern is too. I'm not too concerned about all the instances that have been around since 13x or even 14x since we do seem to have those, but I question what the "new" instances from 15x are SUPPOSED to be (since those GS flags can be pretty powerful, such as not allowing flying, or mounts, or dropping items, or embracing etc etc etc)... I am saying, if those are as heavily modified as they are, it's pretty safe to say the new/15x instances are likely touched too! MAYBE I would have believed they were whatever they're supposed to be if the whole file was not COMPLETELY WRECKED lol !!!!!!!!!!

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Every game has a way into it some how, theres never a game with one, they use backdoors incase they get locked out they can use that door and gain access

Reaction score
Like I have said before, "digital security" is a JOKE (sorry to anyone who has actually wasted their life going into that field [since it's just a NEVER ending game of cat and mouse]!) but, even PHYSICAL security has it's limitations! Ever heard "where there's a will, there's a way"? Well it's the truth, it just depends on how bad you want it, and how much time you have. You could lock something in the most secure vault with 50ft thick concrete walls and 500 armed guards, but if someone wants it - THEY WILL FIND A WAY... "Digital Security" is EVEN MORE of a joke because we're talking about security over WIRES and ELECTRICAL SIGNALS...

Be real people, "security" is a never ending game of cat and mouse! There's no such thing as "secure"! If you want your PC/Server/Phone/Game to ACTUALLY be secure - don't ever plug in that CAT5/6 or heck, don't even press the power button! (I swear I've said that before)... As, the ONLY *TRUE* way to be secure, is to not be not connected or not powered up!

Sure, we don't leave our windows and doors unlocked AND wide open, we take measures to prevent BLATANT holes or vulnerabilities, but to think there will never be ANY - is naive !

Reaction score
i dont got why have server network error/missing matrix stuff or just wrong password if in table.xml the password/adress etc is ok, used sql from this pack,
reg page used salt stuff [0x.md5(username+password)] and in phpmyadmin passwd is binary(16) so same like in other version where salt worked, i guess i missed something but what?
then changed to varchar[64] in mysql and base54encode (ex. base64encode(md5($u.$p)) ) in php/table.xml still say password/name error

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes 1.5.3 has exploit. and yes Bola knows it. but no one cares.
Just block everything with a firewall rule except for game port 29000 (or whatever you use for the glink service) and you should be pretty safe. Don't be stupid by running a public server without any firewall or anything, that's common sense. That's where come the real "exploit" if I could say.I doubt there is any backdoor or any poop like that packed with the files. That would mean that the guys who did that must have an access to the source files and recompiled it with some poop inside but it's highly doubtful.

Anyway the server files released here are crap. I'm trying to do some blind fix to restore the original state of the files. But I think there must be some hex edit in gs also that I couldn't find without a clean server package to compare...

I tell "good luck" for anyone trying to do a public server with those files. Unless they don't care about bugs or nasty surprise inside the files.

Reactions: Chu
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wont tell any technical details about it but trust me there is backdoor in ALL wanmei games files.
About source... it's floating around and I wont tell anything else about it.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Proof or it never happens.

Since the first PW files released I think a lot of servers would be down by this if it was realy true don't you think?

About sources, I don't think anyone has it or maybe incomplete or totaly outdated.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Just block everything with a firewall rule except for game port 29000 (or whatever you use for the glink service) and you should be pretty safe. Don't be stupid by running a public server without any firewall or anything, that's common sense. That's where come the real "exploit" if I could say.I doubt there is any backdoor or any poop like that packed with the files. That would mean that the guys who did that must have an access to the source files and recompiled it with some poop inside but it's highly doubtful.

Anyway the server files released here are crap. I'm trying to do some blind fix to restore the original state of the files. But I think there must be some hex edit in gs also that I couldn't find without a clean server package to compare...

I tell "good luck" for anyone trying to do a public server with those files. Unless they don't care about bugs or nasty surprise inside the files.

exploit is on 29000, even if close all ports this exploit can freeze entire server.
and about a backdoor... nah, Brazil official server already send many DMCAs to many servers, they probably wont spend time with law help if they have a backdoor to shutdown those.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
exploit is on 29000, even if close all ports this exploit can freeze entire server.
and about a backdoor... nah, Brazil official server already send many DMCAs to many servers, they probably wont spend time with law help if they have a backdoor to shutdown those.
I'm sure it's nothing related to an exploit of any kind. Just a plain DDOS. Stop trying to scare people with false accusation. The servers binaries are safe and the real crap here is the ton of modified content and the fact that there is no official 1.5.3 cpackage released anywhere but only private.

I'm inside a private group since the first release of 1.4.4 (genesis expansion) with some great people that made great servers by the past (Vendetta, Devastation and other) and I rather trust them than any random dude here. So go troll away with your fake screenshot or whatever you could show just to scare fragile minded people here. Thanks.

Reaction score
personally am fine with this and other server files if they work, since i can try it also usefull for my project, so i dont care at all about security stuff until i setup for my goal :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release may or may not have a security issue. Use at your own risk.

super agree, if u care about security then made it by yourself or spend some money $$$

Question: who have 100% working pwAdmin and iweb for loko 1,5,3 server files ? :love:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
problem in archosaur  - PURE Perfect World 1.5.3 files + instruction - RaGEZONE Forums
oops! one problem, example: when i'm in archo half of map say im out of safe zone :scared:
who check this or maybe i have this problem ? :huh:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea... it's the region file. Good luck to fix everything.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Wish there was a stock real 1.5.3 files hell i would like to go to perfect world neverland 1.5.i dont care

When you die, how can i change the spawn location

Back