Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PW] Server 1.4.6 v80

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [PW] Server 1.4.7 v80

... this is a developent forum ... if you need information about this ask other forum ... or google ... btw this is ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I there any Hex gen that contains attack level and all that stuff?

Reaction score

It's true though, with all the stuff we've learned about hex (and Drakaer's GREAT guide) you can almost figure out anything hex related using nothing more than your brain :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got an error version too low due to tasks.data. However, that was because i was changing Mr Killers server to english, so my own fault, and not relevent to people just runing it as is. I will say though it works with the v719 english client after a few modifications, most promenent being timestamping the data files to match the sever side.

That being said, changing the language over to english was simple enough, I just needed to copy and match up the timestamps for tasks.data, elements.data on the sever side. I should mention that timestamping alone cleaned up the connection problem, moving the tasks and elements was just to fix invalid skill issues.

PS: I would like to note this server worked right out of the zip right out of the zip on a clean install on a VBox ubuntu 10.4 server. Also a clean v719 english client, with propper timestamping, ports, and ip settings. However, I pulled the data files from the server at first which made it 中國的, so reversing that proccess gets it to english.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got an error version too low due to tasks.data. However, that was because i was changing Mr Killers server to english, so my own fault, and not relevent to people just runing it as is. I will say though it works with the v719 english client after a few modifications, most promenent being timestamping the data files to match the sever side.

That being said, changing the language over to english was simple enough, I just needed to copy and match up the timestamps for tasks.data, elements.data on the sever side. I should mention that timestamping alone cleaned up the connection problem, moving the tasks and elements was just to fix invalid skill issues.

PS: I would like to note this server worked right out of the zip right out of the zip on a clean install on a VBox ubuntu 10.4 server. Also a clean v719 english client, with propper timestamping, ports, and ip settings. However, I pulled the data files from the server at first which made it 中國的, so reversing that proccess gets it to english.

same problem here no client for this server is working been bisy al day giving up

Reaction score

There is enough information on the forum to get your own client sorted within 20 minutes.

Step 1: Download PWis client 676
Step 2: Download patches up to 719
Step 3: Manually update client to 719
Step 4: Use a gshop editor to make sure the timestamp matches and save client and server side versions
Step 5: Copy element.data and task.data from client to server side
Step 6: Edit serverlist.txt to the IP of your server

Pretty sure I covered anything, if you get a problem, google "site:forum.ragezone.com/f755 <Problem Here>"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anybody Have a NPCedit and Task Edit ??? please share :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Perhaps I confused some people here, I do not have a problem, my server is up, it works fine and so does the client. DaBadBoy gave the details better but what I was trying to say is that the server DOES work, and getting the client to work is as easy as what DaBadBoy said. The rest where just personal experiments, I had swaped the languages a couple of times between chineese, spanish, and english. the v719 clients work fine in any of these languages if you follow the information in the website.

However, questions pertaining to /PWServer/anything here, are in the wrong server. Everything installs in /home not in root and not in /root

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi all, i have 1 error help me plz for resolv thx

i don't have create char in game :/

warning : dbauctionlist: rpc timeout. Resend request.
warning : dbwebtradeload: rpc timeout. Resend request.
err : dbfactionfortressload: rpc timeout. Resend request.
err : dbforceload: timeout.
err : dbloadglobalcontrol: timeout.
err : DBRoleNameList init timeout!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got PWI v676 Client,

which Manual Updates I should Download now..

There are 2 or more of Up to 719 patches.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you have version 676 client take patches from 676 to 719.All of them.Or you could just simply get the client from here -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/perfect-world-client-v719-958168/
Posted by me,it's a PWI v719 unmodified client.

after updating will it work with this sever..

There is enough information on the forum to get your own client sorted within 20 minutes.

Step 1: Download PWis client 676
Step 2: Download patches up to 719
Step 3: Manually update client to 719
Step 4: Use a gshop editor to make sure the timestamp matches and save client and server side versions
Step 5: Copy element.data and task.data from client to server side
Step 6: Edit serverlist.txt to the IP of your server

Pretty sure I covered anything, if you get a problem, google "site:forum.ragezone.com/f755 <Problem Here>"

how to edit that gShop, and which gShop is that, server one or Client one, or both.. & do i need to edit element.data and task.data tooo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

after updating will it work with this sever..

how to edit that gShop, and which gShop is that, server one or Client one, or both.. & do i need to edit element.data and task.data tooo

Just read the whole topic and you will have your answers.343 posted an empty gshop on this topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can some one explain for me how to install a pw admin for this server plz im new in tis things.
plz
:*:

Back