Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW server 173

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how create an item to make mirage sky or more?

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this items can always make u max vitae in the sky but this will dont break the sky to get the next sky ...

i make: lv 1 - 105 with culti celestial sage >>> rb1: lv 1-105 >>>rb2: lv 1-105 >>> go to primal world and take sky q (magic mirror etc. now i have arcane sky I) >>> try Arcane Sky Boundary Pill and become popup > go to alexander but after this nothing happens ... iam at arcane sky X ... no break ...

testet with 174en(189)--to173en(187)-tasks and "original" pkg cn tasks.data

i think the quest system is wrong

1703084252977 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

u can see iam rb2 90+ (celestial sage) with complete arcane sky X but if i talk to alexander this quest i get ...

1703084217442 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

this quest is missing: Mirage Sky

1703085548003 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone have information/knowledge about new aipolicy operations (79+), conditions (40+) or targets (20+)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mates can anyone help translate this Gshop tool
1703221816291 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

this tool works upto 173 but unable to translate
if not anyone who knows chinese can define what Functions on this menus
thank you

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tool have
virus :( but io ill try to doo my best

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made modification of AIPolicyEditor for aipolicy v174, which was leaked in the PWI 1.7.4 client

I say right away that this is my first experience in C# and I apologize if my code in it looks like garbage :)
Read before using it!

Releases:
Known issues:

I won't develop/support this application in future (until a new "working" server build is released)

Unfortunately, this server build doesn't support about 20 new operations, so all new operations/targets have been cut from binary.

Mechanics in dungeons are still working incorrectly, most likely due to outdated location data. I'm attaching downgraded aipolicy for server v173, made from aipolicy v174, maybe someone will find it useful.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mates anyone working on source 153
startchart function name on gs can you tell me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems to be an updated version. Check if anyone has the opportunity to download. Thanks!

★Changelog-December 17, 2023★

01. Integrate maps such as the Snow Country of the Western continent, and the space-time messenger in the south of the city can transmit worry-free.
02. Set GM permissions and recharge ingots, change to 1 area code
03. Upload the map synchronization patch to the server config
04. Repair the Magic Sea Qitan, Homeland and Dawn Hall Caton
05. Cancel the gacd comment symbols for qd and start
06. Change the CentOS Stream9 background port, the original 8080 is changed to 88
07. Modify the historical process 1, add the top realm, and seal the sky ten times.
08. Make the initial expansion of the package and the initial reincarnation of the gift box clsconfig
09. New items, one step to the sky*Realm 75006 and one-click expansion package 75001
10. Sort the map and fix the new background startup map display is92is05
11. The city war manager, the city war service has been officially changed, and it has been changed to the gang interface landmark.
12. The initial clsconfig is saved./save locate the lib path
13. Delete the contact information displayed when the auth starts
14. Turn on the explosion rate 1 times, normal tasks, fix the problem that mission items are difficult to explode
15. Fix that the second turn exceeds level 99, and every time you log in, you have to wait for 2-3 minutes of backoff time.
16. Synchronize the server-side mall Qiankun bag with the gshopsev of Hongli Mall.data data
17. All maps of Demon Monkey can learn skills and upgrade skills
18. The repair method for the demon monkey that can't get up or down the stairs and slopes, delete the corresponding map map on the server.bht
19. Clear the tomcat cache of the iweb background jsp

★173 Terminal Experience Version ★Known Bugs-December 17, 2023★

01. The War Spirit interface cannot be purchased and the war Spirit points problem, switches and triggers may be required
02. After upgrading the gang, the silver coins are cleared to zero
03. 173. There are already 15 occupations, mission maps and npcgen.Data data, basically still stays at the 155 end
04. Shopping mall Qiankun Bag, some fashion and items cannot be purchased
05. Using the taskbar expansion stone, it can be expanded, but the client flashes back
06. Never encountered it.I heard that the gacd service will drop the database gamedbd service. If you encounter it, you can consider deleting the gacd.
07. 165 Background role management cannot be universal, it may be related to the background version
08. Yuxianji cannot be used, click Xianyu Lingbao, the client flashes back
09. Among the elements.There are many item IDs in data, which cannot be debugged and swiped
10. Hongcai secret treasure, can't win the lottery
11. It's just an experimental version, there are dozens of BUGS, big or SMALL, so experience it slowly.

Key: ncy6
Key: sgj4

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems to be an updated version. Check if anyone has the opportunity to download. Thanks!

★Changelog-December 17, 2023★

01. Integrate maps such as the Snow Country of the Western continent, and the space-time messenger in the south of the city can transmit worry-free.
02. Set GM permissions and recharge ingots, change to 1 area code
03. Upload the map synchronization patch to the server config
04. Repair the Magic Sea Qitan, Homeland and Dawn Hall Caton
05. Cancel the gacd comment symbols for qd and start
06. Change the CentOS Stream9 background port, the original 8080 is changed to 88
07. Modify the historical process 1, add the top realm, and seal the sky ten times.
08. Make the initial expansion of the package and the initial reincarnation of the gift box clsconfig
09. New items, one step to the sky*Realm 75006 and one-click expansion package 75001
10. Sort the map and fix the new background startup map display is92is05
11. The city war manager, the city war service has been officially changed, and it has been changed to the gang interface landmark.
12. The initial clsconfig is saved./save locate the lib path
13. Delete the contact information displayed when the auth starts
14. Turn on the explosion rate 1 times, normal tasks, fix the problem that mission items are difficult to explode
15. Fix that the second turn exceeds level 99, and every time you log in, you have to wait for 2-3 minutes of backoff time.
16. Synchronize the server-side mall Qiankun bag with the gshopsev of Hongli Mall.data data
17. All maps of Demon Monkey can learn skills and upgrade skills
18. The repair method for the demon monkey that can't get up or down the stairs and slopes, delete the corresponding map map on the server.bht
19. Clear the tomcat cache of the iweb background jsp

★173 Terminal Experience Version ★Known Bugs-December 17, 2023★

01. The War Spirit interface cannot be purchased and the war Spirit points problem, switches and triggers may be required
02. After upgrading the gang, the silver coins are cleared to zero
03. 173. There are already 15 occupations, mission maps and npcgen.Data data, basically still stays at the 155 end
04. Shopping mall Qiankun Bag, some fashion and items cannot be purchased
05. Using the taskbar expansion stone, it can be expanded, but the client flashes back
06. Never encountered it.I heard that the gacd service will drop the database gamedbd service. If you encounter it, you can consider deleting the gacd.
07. 165 Background role management cannot be universal, it may be related to the background version
08. Yuxianji cannot be used, click Xianyu Lingbao, the client flashes back
09. Among the elements.There are many item IDs in data, which cannot be debugged and swiped
10. Hongcai secret treasure, can't win the lottery
11. It's just an experimental version, there are dozens of BUGS, big or SMALL, so experience it slowly.

Key: ncy6
Key: sgj4
is it possible to share via Gdrive or mega

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
★Update Log-December 17, 2023 ★

01. Integration of the western continent of the snow country and other maps, the city south of the time messenger hassle-free transmission
02. set GM authority and recharge treasure, changed to 1 area code
03. uploaded map synchronization patch to the server config
04. Repair the lag of Sea of Illusion, Home and Aurora Temple.
05. Remove the gacd comment symbols from qd and start.
06. change the backend port of CentOS Stream9 from 8080 to 88.
07. Modify history process 1, add top realm, sealing the sky ten times.
08. make parcel expansion initial and sincere love gift box reincarnation initial clsconfig
09. add new items, One Step to Heaven - Realm 75006 and One Click Expansion Gift Pack 75001.
10. sort map and fix new background start map display is92is05
11. city war administrator city war service official change, change to gang interface landmarks
12. initial clsconfig save. /save to locate the lib path
13. Delete the contact information displayed on authd startup.
14. open the explosion rate 1 times, the normal task, repair the task items difficult to explode problem
15. fix the problem that every time you log in, you have to wait for 2-3 minutes when your second turn exceeds 99 levels.
16. synchronize the server side of the mall Qiankun bag Hongli mall gshopsev.data data
17. the demon monkey all map can learn skills and upgrade skills
18. the monkey can't go up or down the stairs and slopes of the repair method, delete the server corresponding map.bht
19. Clear the iweb background jsp tomcat cache.

★ 173 end experience version ★ known bugs - December 17, 2023 ★

01. The interface of the war spirit can not be purchased and the war spirit points problem, may need to switch and trigger
02. After upgrading the gang, the silver coin is cleared.
03. 173 end has 15 occupations, mission maps and npcgen.data data, basically still stays 155 end
04. Some fashions and items can't be purchased from the Qiankun bag in the shopping center.
05. using the taskbar expansion stone, can expand, but flashback client
06. have not encountered. I heard that the gacd service will drop the database gamedbd service, if encountered can consider deleting the gacd!
07. 165 background role management can not be generalized, may be related to background version
08. the immortal set can not be used, point the immortal treasure, the client flashback
09. where elements.data quite a lot of item ID, can not debug brush
10. the secret treasure of Hong Cai, can not win the lottery
11. just experience version, there are dozens of big or small BUG, slowly experience!

I have CN translate with Deeple Pro so i can understandit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
links are mostly oktober 2023 and changelog december 2023 ??? what is the different to the first post?
Screenshot and description from November 19th
Screenshot and description from December 16th

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what does it need to make desired list run in aipolicy? I have a mob (48431) that has a strategy 2988, but when i start hitting it nothing happens. Trigger has a c_start_attack condition and is active.

UPD: 28.12.23
The problem is in unknown operations (O_66, T_16, etc). Server cannot process them and stops any list that contains them... but can read them from binary.

If you remove them, then locations will fall for various reasons. I couldn't catch gs01 crash again, but i did it in is97. Occurs when killing any mob:
Code:
怪物死亡,min_profit_level = 2.

so, imho, it is useless to come up with something new in aipolicy yet

P.S.: everything was tested on november version
P.S.2: i attached aipolicy without unknown operations and targets, BUT conditions remained the same. Just so you can see what i wrote above

Attachments

Last edited:
Back