pwAdmin 151

Umm, far as I know there is only one password for for pwadmin and that is set in pwadminconf.jsp... Other password that I can think of would be in relation to the sql database... If this was a working server the sql login info would also be in pwadminconf.jsp... As for reseting sql database password, you may need to look into mysql password support...
When I navigate to the page <IP>/admin I get asked for a username and password. These are known and, once entered, I get redirected to the <IP>/pwAdmin Page. So far, so good.

But now I have to enter a password in the top right corner for administrative controls. The password I entered previously is not valid for that. Same with the MySQL password that is entered in the .pwadminconf.jsp file. This is the one that I need to recover :/

EDIT: I made the mistake to look inside the ./pwAdmin151/ directory and not the ./pwAdmin/ one... Once I changed it there it was successfully recovered. Sorry and thanks for the attempt to help.
 
Last edited:
based off @DaMadBoy fixed 148 and @Bola iweb 151

this pwAdmin works with xml, import charater to db ect ect

edit the configs in
/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp







update link download
 
based off @DaMadBoy fixed 148 and @Bola iweb 151

this pwAdmin works with xml, import charater to db ect ect

edit the configs in
/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp



can u do tut how put this in server file and thx
 
Ok so its been the better part of a six years since i installed this on Debian 7 lol can someone tell me if this will even work on ubuntu 20.4 and if so point me in the right direction of figuring it out cause I want to add this to my guide for people.
 
Honest truth idk, ive only dine 1.6.5 and 1.7.3 on ubuntu 20+ anything less really dont know
 
Yeah i use hraces panel and pwadmin alexdnepro but this is noob friendly and free if i could get it working ill put it in my installer for people so far though ive failed it needs documentation lol. I need to go through my old guide and get the tool links working too. I was just hoping not to have to remove the section on this lol.
 
Last edited:
Back