• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

pwAdmin 151

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Umm, far as I know there is only one password for for pwadmin and that is set in pwadminconf.jsp... Other password that I can think of would be in relation to the sql database... If this was a working server the sql login info would also be in pwadminconf.jsp... As for reseting sql database password, you may need to look into mysql password support...
When I navigate to the page <IP>/admin I get asked for a username and password. These are known and, once entered, I get redirected to the <IP>/pwAdmin Page. So far, so good.

But now I have to enter a password in the top right corner for administrative controls. The password I entered previously is not valid for that. Same with the MySQL password that is entered in the .pwadminconf.jsp file. This is the one that I need to recover :/

EDIT: I made the mistake to look inside the ./pwAdmin151/ directory and not the ./pwAdmin/ one... Once I changed it there it was successfully recovered. Sorry and thanks for the attempt to help.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
based off @DaMadBoy fixed 148 and @Bola iweb 151

this pwAdmin works with xml, import charater to db ect ect

edit the configs in
/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp

update link download

Back