Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Installing Centos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey im installing centos whit the munky guide
but i must know wht ip i must insert here

EmOsTyLeAlE - [Question] Installing Centos - RaGEZONE Forums

thx to all ^^

EmOsTyLe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF ???

guy how about you USE SEARCH FUNCTION or read the facking threads.

this question has been asked tooo many times to even bother trying to help you.

it has also been answered too many times to mention.

do your self a favour look at the 2 sticky threads they both work. and even an idiot as long as he follows instructions will be able to set thier ip.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it works even if you leave it untouched. (dhcp) - no need to edit anything.

hey i have 1 other problem
memory i put 1024 but when i try install he make me the says that in / need more 240 MB T_T wht i must makes?? who is the / folder (< root >) ?? pls reply T_T im going crazy!!!

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1024Mb of RAM is more than enough to run centos in, it could be complaining about disk space needed to install centos by the sound of it. How big is your virtual hard disk in VMWare? Centos needs around 3Gb on the virtual HDD as it uses about 1.5Gb for a basic install ad the rest is needed for virtual memory.

The / folder is the root yes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1024Mb of RAM is more than enough to run centos in, it could be complaining about disk space needed to install centos by the sound of it. How big is your virtual hard disk in VMWare? Centos needs around 3Gb on the virtual HDD as it uses about 1.5Gb for a basic install ad the rest is needed for virtual memory.

The / folder is the root yes.

yes i have make thx bit i have tish problem when i open terminal i have alreay 1 problem when i write Su - root its command not found and when i write ifconfig:

eth0:inet6 adrr:fe80 : :20c:29ff:fe54:e763/53 Scopre :Link
...........ecc....................

why???

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Back