Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Installing Centos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey im installing centos whit the munky guide
but i must know wht ip i must insert here

EmOsTyLeAlE - [Question] Installing Centos - RaGEZONE Forums

thx to all ^^

EmOsTyLe

WTF ???

guy how about you USE SEARCH FUNCTION or read the facking threads.

this question has been asked tooo many times to even bother trying to help you.

it has also been answered too many times to mention.

do your self a favour look at the 2 sticky threads they both work. and even an idiot as long as he follows instructions will be able to set thier ip.

Upvote 0
it works even if you leave it untouched. (dhcp) - no need to edit anything.

hey i have 1 other problem
memory i put 1024 but when i try install he make me the says that in / need more 240 MB T_T wht i must makes?? who is the / folder (< root >) ?? pls reply T_T im going crazy!!!

Upvote 0
1024Mb of RAM is more than enough to run centos in, it could be complaining about disk space needed to install centos by the sound of it. How big is your virtual hard disk in VMWare? Centos needs around 3Gb on the virtual HDD as it uses about 1.5Gb for a basic install ad the rest is needed for virtual memory.

The / folder is the root yes.

Upvote 0
1024Mb of RAM is more than enough to run centos in, it could be complaining about disk space needed to install centos by the sound of it. How big is your virtual hard disk in VMWare? Centos needs around 3Gb on the virtual HDD as it uses about 1.5Gb for a basic install ad the rest is needed for virtual memory.

The / folder is the root yes.

yes i have make thx bit i have tish problem when i open terminal i have alreay 1 problem when i write Su - root its command not found and when i write ifconfig:

eth0:inet6 adrr:fe80 : :20c:29ff:fe54:e763/53 Scopre :Link
...........ecc....................

why???

Upvote 0
Back