Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions about Juver's Source / Editor Files? Ask here.

Reaction score
-Ask any question/problem base on Juver Source Code and Client files and editors.

Thread Rules:
1. You can only Ask Question about Juver source code and files
2. Do not off topic
3. Do not Spam
4. Do not ask Question that already been answered.

No mob drops?
to find out why mobs doesn't drop items
1. make sure the mob has the correct .genitem file
2. make sure that .genitem file has the correct gentype id
3. also check for gentype id in itemeditor
4. if problem still persists try to look at item flags in itemeditor, the flag EVENT(ITEM) prevent the item from being drop.

How to change upgrade color?
upgradecolor.ini

How to change max upgrade in source code?

File name: ..\RanClientLib\G-Logic\GLogicData.h

Code:
enum GLCONST
{
	MAX_SERVERCHAR		= MAX_ONESERVERCHAR_NUM,
	MAX_SELECTCHAR		= 4, 
	MAX_VIEWRANGE		= 300, 

MAX_HEAD			= 20, // adjust face selection, need xml changes
	MAX_HAIR			= 20, //adjust hair selection in game, need to adjust xml 

MAX_SCHOOL			= 10,
	MAX_LEVEL			= 300, // if you want to adjust max level in game, change experience table after doing so

MAX_CLUBSTORAGE		= 5,
	MAX_CLUBRANK		= 10,

GRADE_NORMAL		= 4,
	GRADE_HIGH			= 9,
	GRADE_LIMIT_MAX		= 15, // if you want upgrading in game to exceed +15, you need to change 
change default charclass - wDAMAGE_GRADE, fDAMAGE_GRADE_TOP, fDEFENSE_GRADE_TOP

};

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind sharing EP7 Juver Source Code ? ? I want to change something of game.exe in GrandRan :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did someone here try to enable assassin class in source in juver base source...? and if yes, how and what do i need to fix?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to protect Juver files to avoid player hacking, [he can input in-game items]
what do I have to do?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to remove GM on Global Ranking? Juver Source.

how to fix global ranking juver source sir??? if user under 20 , rank show in game. but user up to 20 each, don't show rank player [blank]
tq

Fix your get item command or disable it.

thankyou sir..
but, user does not use the id GM to call or input items, he uses the user char, there is any tools hack in juver file?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to fix global ranking juver source sir??? if user under 20 , rank show in game. but user up to 20 each, don't show rank player [blank]
tq

thankyou sir..
but, user does not use the id GM to call or input items, he uses the user char, there is any tools hack in juver file?

Yes, if you don't fix get command, he can easily generate items even you change password so I think for your choice is disable it since you don't know how to counter it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, if you don't fix get command, he can easily generate items even you change password so I think for your choice is disable it since you don't know how to counter it.

oke sir, thankyou..

next question sir,
how to make a character in game while in the process of CLUB WAR authentication, it can be pulled and fails to authenticate.

I use the in-game skill effect system, pull push and others.
but when using a skill with a pull effect, the character doesn't move, stays still until the authentication process is complete

Upvote 0
Back