Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Questions & Answers - Ask all your questions

Re: Questions & Answers - Tutorials

Ok, here's what ya do.

1) go onto a hosting site like imageshack.us
2) Press browse button them select ur image
3) select host
4) Scroll down and use the last url on ur way down. It says: " Direct Link"
5)Copy it
6) Go into the signature upload place on RZ
7) Insteat of uploading an image, Place the stuff you got from the hosting site in the bar where it says: "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website"

MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T HAVE HTTP:// TWICE OR IT WONT WORK!

Why did it Shrink My Sig? wen I saved it in Photobucket it is much Bigger but now it is small! can Sum1 tell me how to fix this?

Eric [The PathFinder]

Sory about the Double post but I posted my Q. on the 01-22-2008 and no one has answered my Q. :( some one please answer my question it will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImageShack® - Hosting Upload your image and go to your profile here at RaGEZONE, change your signature and use
Flawz - Questions & Answers - Ask all your questions - RaGEZONE Forums

This doesn't really relate to the tutorial section but is there any good Adobe Fireworks CS3 tutorials lying around, all I can find is photoshop ones (no I don't want to get Photoshop), I enjoy using fireworks and just looking for any tutorials that might help me.

Can you get any plugins, brushes etc or anything like that for Adobe Fireworks CS3?

This doesn't really relate to the tutorial section but is there any good Adobe Fireworks CS3 tutorials lying around, all I can find is photoshop ones (no I don't want to get Photoshop), I enjoy using fireworks and just looking for any tutorials that might help me.

Can you get any plugins, brushes etc or anything like that for Adobe Fireworks CS3?

Fireworks Tutorials - Search for Fireworks Tutorials on Pixel2Life

Switch dimensions. Swap Height with Length and Length With Height.

File -> New -> 390 x 90 is your current signature

so 390px in Width. (left to right)
90 px in height (top to bottom)

i know that , i even show you the picture in my other thred u locked i want it to go left and right not up and down

oh..my..god..You know what, I give up on you.

In photoshop when i save my Animated GIF it says if it wants to flatten layers. If i click yes the .Gif doesn't work but if i click cancel it doesn't save. Got any solutions?

You need to "Save for Web" on CS2 or "Save Optimized as" in CS3

Back