• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Questions & Answers - Ask all your questions

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wel what it does is clean your stuff up, it has some tools, for sharpening, denoising, dejpegging, desaturating, cleaning and such, its just an add on to get your work to look more clean and neat, but overdoing looks bad most of the time, its not a tool you need, but its a great help I think, I almost always use it one way or another... but with lowered oppasity... xD

and grasna, you go pay for your stuff, and suck government balls or something, I dont give a rats butt about that, not even an american, so let them try and find me.... :p

Flawz - Questions & Answers - Ask all your questions - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you people not get to look at the CAPITAL words i have written like 3 times?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flawz - Questions & Answers - Ask all your questions - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you people not get to look at the CAPITAL words i have written like 3 times?

oh, haha.
so you are saying to use thepiratebay? lollers
well, i didn't really bother to use my brain to think of such things as guessing it would be a clue or hint.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when im done making my sig how do i upload it by psd file
cuz i only know how to upload to photobucket by jpg files and everyone thinks my sigs are ripped because of it

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when im done making my sig how do i upload it by psd file
cuz i only know how to upload to photobucket by jpg files and everyone thinks my sigs are ripped because of it

just press print screen on your keyboard,

then go to paint and save that image and upload it

all they want to see are your layers

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have a labtop and it says print scrn. but that button is also for other stuff and i have to click a certain button

nvm got it :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how do find a TPL formated font is there a specific website because i tried dafont.com and it only dl's in TPF format and i need to load a font onto photoshop

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i found out how... cuz i thought we would have to download them and then load them like loading the brushes and when i tried to it said tpl or something but i found the problem.

Reaction score
Guys , what should I use to make my colors (on sketches,..you know coloring them) realistic??
Look on a world of warcraft render even on the blizzard site...the colours are so realistic..
I mostly use Blur / Opacity and some effects..combined with others colours but it doesn't look so realistic..
So , anyone can answer?
Oh yes , one more thing..
Can you give me a good tutorial of making Swirls/ Swooshes in PS/Illustrator?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mr. Moderator,
How can I find the tutorials of CSS&PHP here? Sorry Thanks in advance :D,

Back