• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

R2 Online server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1please tell me where to get the admin client.
2how do I configure the game client to change the crafting menu. I understood how to do it in the database. and I can't figure out the client.
3what kind of files are in the client in a folder called env.
1) First page of the Thread. download PTS Client
2)To make modifications in client adding new items, gear, transformations etc. u need infodata parser, or generator. info.dat file is located in "etc" archive you need to parse it or generate new infodata based on your database.
3)something that have to do with the environment of the client probably, you can delete them and you won't see difference, they will be generated overtime again, only files you can't delete is option.cfg as i remember.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all. Faced such a problem that PurpleHaneelingAutnSvr cannot pass authorization, tell me what to do about it?
Безымянный - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. Faced such a problem that PurpleHaneelingAutnSvr cannot pass authorization, tell me what to do about it?
View attachment 173841
I received the 1502 Ghostface file today and tested it. It is the same symptom as the picture. Strangely, it worked fine before, but now I'm getting an error. But with 1602 files it still works fine. It's running on vmware.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. First of all I want to say big thanks to TheReverend for the work done.
I steel got error "ошибка при подключении 192.168.1.103"
I connect to my remote PC, which have VM, by AnyDesk

1) I connected to my remote PC, which have VM, by AnyDesk. My PC connected to router by cable.
2) I download client and server from TheReverend links.
3) Changed lan ip at router to 192.168.1.1
4) Changed my local ip to 192.168.1.103
I didn't change anything else. Network is ok. Ip for VM and host correct (attached)

Maybe I missed something?

Снимок экрана 2023-04-15 в 20.12.49 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Снимок экрана 2023-04-15 в 20.13.20 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Снимок экрана 2023-04-15 в 20.23.35 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. First of all I want to say big thanks to TheReverend for the work done.
I steel got error "ошибка при подключении 192.168.1.103"
I connect to my remote PC, which have VM, by AnyDesk

1) I connected to my remote PC, which have VM, by AnyDesk. My PC connected to router by cable.
2) I download client and server from TheReverend links.
3) Changed lan ip at router to 192.168.1.1
4) Changed my local ip to 192.168.1.103
I didn't change anything else. Network is ok. Ip for VM and host correct (attached)

Maybe I missed something?
Client configuration files have wrong IP address, change IP in them to 192.168.1.133 (which is the server IP) cuz now the client tries to connect to 192.168.1.103 IP address, change IP in client folder in files: r2.ini, r2.cfg, cnf.ini, r2safemode.cfg change all the IP's and try again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client configuration files have wrong IP address, change IP in them to 192.168.1.133 (which is the server IP) cuz now the client tries to connect to 192.168.1.103 IP address, change IP in client folder in files: r2.ini, r2.cfg, cnf.ini, r2safemode.cfg change all the IP's and try again.
Damn, it's makes sense) Everything works, thanks again!

Hello all, I don't know why i can't create post without reply. Maybe you or anyone else can help me:

I have en error when connect with PTS client "Соединение с сервером прервано"
1) I download PTS client from 1st page
2) Changed ip in r2.cfg and r2safemode.cfg to my VM ip (i didn't found other cfg files)
3) Get character from DB who have isAdmim = 1 (and tried without it)
4) Logged, chose character and got this error

I used R2Client2Admin_1602_V3.exe, server is the VM from TheReverend
maybe some problems with clients and server versions?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, it's makes sense) Everything works, thanks again!

Hello all, I don't know why i can't create post without reply. Maybe you or anyone else can help me:

I have en error when connect with PTS client "Соединение с сервером прервано"
1) I download PTS client from 1st page
2) Changed ip in r2.cfg and r2safemode.cfg to my VM ip (i didn't found other cfg files)
3) Get character from DB who have isAdmim = 1 (and tried without it)
4) Logged, chose character and got this error

I used R2Client2Admin_1602_V3.exe, server is the VM from TheReverend
maybe some problems with clients and server versions?

Try another client. and .bat file use

K-004 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try another client. and .bat file use

View attachment 174075
setting IsAdmin is not enought, and as i remember that's for web admin needs, not for ingame admin panel, to login as admin you need open table with the accounts (TblUser) in Fnlaccount database, find the account that you use to login (as i see u use default bat file so the account is xaxa555) then open pts client, and put this login + anypassword, when you reach server choose window, alt+tab or switch window back to database and change mUserAuth from 1 to 9 and then switch window back to the game and choose the server. and it will allow you login as admin, but remember, once you set mUserAuth 9 you won't be able to login in normal player client with this account until you don't change mUserAuth back to 1. (this is the simple way, and in same time wrong one:D) i'm too lazy to write tutorial to other way u can find the tutorial in russian social network Vkontakte here is the link: you can follow it with the screenshots.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
setting IsAdmin is not enought, and as i remember that's for web admin needs, not for ingame admin panel, to login as admin you need open table with the accounts (TblUser) in Fnlaccount database, find the account that you use to login (as i see u use default bat file so the account is xaxa555) then open pts client, and put this login + anypassword, when you reach server choose window, alt+tab or switch window back to database and change mUserAuth from 1 to 9 and then switch window back to the game and choose the server. and it will allow you login as admin, but remember, once you set mUserAuth 9 you won't be able to login in normal player client with this account until you don't change mUserAuth back to 1. (this is the simple way, and in same time wrong one:D) i'm too lazy to write tutorial to other way u can find the tutorial in russian social network Vkontakte here is the link: you can follow it with the screenshots.
Where is the PTS client ip input?
I entered the default IP and ran it, but I can't connect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where is the PTS client ip input?
I entered the default IP and ran it, but I can't connect.
same as in normal client; r2.cfg,cnf.ini,r2ini,r2safemode.cfg

Someone understand in reverse engineering here? having dll, server exe, with pdb files should be alright to reverse, i need to expand maximum number of silver(money) you can hold in character inventory, character warehouse, auction (consigment), and in personal shop which u can acess pressng "P" key in game to 2kkk, now maximum is 999kk which is outdated for current needs, also if possible increase inventory max slot number from 160 to 240 as in new versions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Premium NPCs are not active. premium ticket
I tried using DT_Item 2735,2797 but no response. Double click doesn't work either. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Premium NPCs are not active. premium ticket
I tried using DT_Item 2735,2797 but no response. Double click doesn't work either. Does anyone know a solution to this?
i don't know, should be working, activate NPC's and maybe they will work, mine are working well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know, should be working, activate NPC's and maybe they will work, mine are working well.
1502 working, 1602 not working :confused: :confused:

I want to use 1502, but it is difficult to use because it only supports Russian. The reason is that teleport only works well in Russian language.
r2_admin_client,free day,OREON All have problems with teleporting. :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link to Russian R2 Online Community:

For forum administrators:
I would like to bring to your attention that there is a link to the RageZone forum in the Russian community. I deliberately included it as I believe it could be beneficial to the community.

At present, there are few people who are actively engaged in the game, and it would be great to gather individuals with common interests to discuss, share knowledge and provide mutual support. Therefore, I suggest that the link to the RageZone forum could serve as an additional resource for community members to connect and interact with each other.

Thank you for considering my suggestion.
1681763910798 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
K-006 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Where is the marked spot in the picture? Anyone know?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TP_ModuleType has mtype and DT_module also has mtype. What I'm talking about is MID. I want to know where the MID of TP_ModuleType is.

Event NPC takes 10 items and doesn't give me the item want. Is there any solution for this?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1502 working, 1602 not working :confused: :confused:

I want to use 1502, but it is difficult to use because it only supports Russian. The reason is that teleport only works well in Russian language.
r2_admin_client,free day,OREON All have problems with teleporting. :cry: :cry:
1602 working too, for me. i dunno what is the problem you have, Teleport is working fine on admin client and oreon with 1602, if you have delay in teleport it might be because of client language i assume you run game with korean lang pack? but as i remember i tried it in old 1502 with chinease and korean language and everything worked same as with russian langpack, you should try to search for korean game client and try it, but old one that will fit 1602 server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1602 working too, for me. i dunno what is the problem you have, Teleport is working fine on admin client and oreon with 1602, if you have delay in teleport it might be because of client language i assume you run game with korean lang pack? but as i remember i tried it in old 1502 with chinease and korean language and everything worked same as with russian langpack, you should try to search for korean game client and try it, but old one that will fit 1602 server.
Yes, that's right. Run the client in Korean.

2333957291(eErrNoGoldItemMissMatchValidDate):金币道具和DT_ITEM流通期限不一致.[GoldItem(355:高级服务礼券(2735)]
Is there any solution for this?

Last edited:
Back