• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

R2 Online server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help, I need to remove the level of the cap from 100 to 200 or 250.
K-002 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

or level limit?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He means, limit inside FieldW (the server) probably, since you can set even 999 in data base if you want to, and it will work, but the problem is will be the same, he won't receive EXP from killing monsters after 100 lvl in 1502 version, and 200 in 1602 version. To remove the cap you have to do reversing, this is alredy done by multiple people, you can download unlocked field with unlimited lvl, we can't post exe files here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a 1602 client? Old customers will be disconnected after logging in to the game.
If you use an early domestic client, you will be disconnected when you enter the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a 1602 client? Old customers will be disconnected after logging in to the game.
If you use an early domestic client, you will be disconnected when you enter the game.
Oreon is 1602, it's pretty good base for make your custom client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1602 FieldW with unlimited level:

Dont forget to add strokes into the DT_Exp table.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I get the latest server files?
Or if there is an information sharing site please let me know

Right now the server files are so stale I need more info but I don't know where to share the info Is there anywhere I can share the info?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I get the latest server files?
Or if there is an information sharing site please let me know

Right now the server files are so stale I need more info but I don't know where to share the info Is there anywhere I can share the info?
If you have something to share, you can start doing it here i guess:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Can you tell me what I need to build this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Can you tell me what I need to build this?
VMware (if you want run server on virtual machine), SQL server 2014-2019, SQL Server Management studio 18/Navicat. If this is your first time, you probably won't be able to setup and launch server 1602 server, so i guess you can download my old virtual machine with 1502 version, look how it works, then try to set up 1602 on your local computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I change the 1502 file to the 1602 file and then restore the database in Naviket?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I change the 1502 file to the 1602 file and then restore the database in Naviket?
Not only database, you need to replace server files to exact same location too. then update all configs to be the same as in 1502

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a ghostface 1602 file?
nope, i'm not planning in doing one, i mean it's really simple to setup once you understand how to install services, change .dsn files, and config inside tables in database, like parmsrv. Everything else that is not working will be inside the log files ChannelW.txt, ManagerW.txt, FieldW.txt so once you are getting logs you will understand where is the error, usually log will indicate straight to fail object

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to back up my database, I get an error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to back up my database, I get an error
Provide screenshots, i don't understand, instead of making 300 posts, make one detailed or we will make this thread really messy. You get errors probably cuz some of your databases is bigger than 10 gb? if this is the case, you need to upgrade your sql server from Express to Data-center or Enterprise edition, to be allowed restore databases bigger than 10gb.

Back