Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaenCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why the hell would anyone want to steal a piece of poop cms image? Seriously you are quite full of yourself.

Everybody does, that way nobody can steal anything that and say they made it first and I copied or some poop.

EDIT: And if you say it's a poop CMS. You call every CMS poop out there coding-wise. I am not a designer so obviously the design isn't great, but the coding is better than all the other public Odin CMS's, phpVana is > I think

Watermarks...hmmm I guess you aint releasing it eh?

I will be releasing it, probably around rev 100 though once I get the main things in that the site will need.

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everybody does, that way nobody can steal anything that and say they made it first and I copied or some poop.

EDIT: And if you say it's a poop CMS. You call every CMS poop out there coding-wise. I am not a designer so obviously the design isn't great, but the coding is better than all the other public Odin CMS's, phpVana is > I think

I will be releasing it, probably around rev 100 though once I get the main things in that the site will need.

Actually I do call every CMS poop out there :) (And I'm not candyman).
My coding still pawns yours xDD *jokes*

REV100 just to get main things done? Wow, sorry bro, but thats a bit... lol.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No not everybody does, you do it for your own whorish reasons. I don't call ever cms poop, the reasons i called your cms poop is the following: unneeded features, and bloated software, and a full of poop developer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually I do call every CMS poop out there :) (And I'm not candyman).
My coding still pawns yours xDD *jokes*

REV100 just to get main things done? Wow, sorry bro, but thats a bit... lol.

Your coding is > mine :( but its k :p but yeah probably around 100 if I do the complete ACP and GMCP and UCP and forum, but idk if I'm gonna do all that to the fullest before the release so we'll see.

No not everybody does, you do it for your own whorish reasons.

You assume. I do it so that people don't try making it before me and releasing.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You assume. I do it so that people don't try making it before me and releasing.

No i don't assume i know, besides who the hell would do that? Seriously you have your 2 minutes of fame when you updated the addresses for that dark walk's trainer. Stop trying to get another 2 minutes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep forgetting how Krishan started coding in the first place. -Smiles completely- -pokes at the old versions of the TPS site-

That's if, anyone even remembers what TPS is...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did, now I'm semi-here so I work on MS stuff when I have nothing to do :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't quit dumbass, im on rev 13, I just don't want to show it all yet :p but this week I won't be commiting as much due to final exams. Why the hell are you assuming that I "officially" quit when you haven't even spoken to me, and I have never said that...

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't quit dumbass, im on rev 13, I just don't want to show it all yet :p but this week I won't be commiting as much due to final exams. Why the hell are you assuming that I "officially" quit when you haven't even spoken to me, and I have never said that...

+1 post counter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
+1 post counter

What? Confused :(

EDIT: By the way, I would still develop during my midterms, but I don't want to start the SQL structure until I'm done with it, because next on my list is register or log in. After that it's smooth sailing pretty much until I get to UCP, GMCP, ACP, Forum, Buddy Chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back