Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 7th-8th October

Reaction score
Still under consideration on this side I might have mony by then or I might not :p depends if I buy some new music gear or not.
And btw is there egnuf gay sex for all? xD

haha ohhh yes, enough for everyone in the human race! all condensed into 1 super party!

Saboook what?!? sabukaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

can u still give me and the mrs a lift m8y? will deffo help with petrol money, ill bring my own lube too!

Reaction score
haha ohhh yes, enough for everyone in the human race! all condensed into 1 super party!

can u still give me and the mrs a lift m8y? will deffo help with petrol money, ill bring my own lube too!

Dude u dont even have to ask of course u can and i dont want any pecky money! just give me ur address closer to the time (forgot it from rageparty !) and ill pick you up.

I got 2 mates from mir 2 that might wanna come (1stAngel/Salut) aka Martin and Nez good geezas

they up for it they said but i dunno yet will see later to the date (2 weeks to go woo!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thats good to hear :p
Such a shame josh isnt going to be there if I come he is hawt!

Reaction score
Dude u dont even have to ask of course u can and i dont want any pecky money! just give me ur address closer to the time (forgot it from rageparty !) and ill pick you up.

I got 2 mates from mir 2 that might wanna come (1stAngel/Salut) aka Martin and Nez good geezas

they up for it they said but i dunno yet will see later to the date (2 weeks to go woo!)

thanks man thats awesome sauce ^__^

Thats good to hear :p
Such a shame josh isnt going to be there if I come he is hawt!

hehe its all good xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I live far away so to brong all the gadjets would be hard especialy if the police controles us they might do me some extra plesure at the brit border ^^
So I say the english ppl should bing the gadjets and the tourists bring the ale!

Reaction score
well ... you're not as bad as me (as strider found out) lol.

1) i never really talk
2) i never ever join in
3) i just sit there and think of programming, and pwning n00bz :D
4) i go very purple and look as if im going to die of hypothermia like at ex's ragezone party
5) im just very bored.

=P i could do more but i really cant be bothered.

Lol, just chat me up about computers. That should be easy enough =P

Sounds like me, I don't talk much and I don't join in much because I am way too shy. Yes I do sit there and think but about how much I wish I could join in but can't because of my silly shyness. I am a very boring person and if it wasn't for my boobies, I would be a loner O.O

Too true. Took me ages to crack you. :icon6:

from euro mir???????
rofl
bring em, i wanna tell him my leet lvlin skills :p

Why does that scare me? oO

NoPeace - out

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn peoples.. All the awesoem peopel live waaay on the oher side of the ocean, if I had my way and I wasnt working 60 horus a week, I would fly out there in an instant! I could go for a good armload of drinks and a bunch of laughs.. not quite teh shy type, and I have a habit of gettin people to laugh and keep on asmilin even after I'm gone. Ugh, well.. you poops *laughs* I'm going to have to use some of my workmans comp time to fly out there I think.. lord knows I need a vacation!

Reaction score
Just had confirmation that 1stangel and Salut (Martin and Nez) will be coming so i cant give u a lift sorry mate :(

Ex wat time u thinking of going cause i gotta work it out with these geezas what time to pick them up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just had confirmation that 1stangel and Salut (Martin and Nez) will be coming so i cant give u a lift sorry mate :(

Ex wat time u thinking of going cause i gotta work it out with these geezas what time to pick them up.

will go whenever u are bud :)

not sure what time kat wants us there but i reckon ill be working till 12:15 then we can get a bus to ashton or something if its easier for u m8

free all day after work so got ages xD

Back