Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 7th-8th October

Reaction score
lol... I read your post and thought you wasn't coming MD and thought you had a prideful thing going on if mir people go. Then realise you meant picking people up, I was going to be upset for no reason O.O

Anyways I take it more people are going but not told me in this thread. I'll work out times on Monday since I am tipsy now since I've got to the UK. I've been sleeping and drinking. Tomorrow I will be smashed *wedding party for the win* Then Sunday it's food time and then Monday I'll be sober and who knows what else O.O but I'll be here. God I love this country.

More wasted next saturday, woohoo :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cant come after all I got a buisness meeting T.T
Maby next time.

Reaction score
Best thing to do is go to the bus station then cross the road to Blockbuster car park i can pick you up there :) 1 week to go :D

sounds like a plan my friend :D

ill txt u on the day when im making my way up, we can see a time a little bit closer to the day too for a rough idea as im unsure of bus times atm

I cant come after all I got a buisness meeting T.T
Maby next time.

aye would be good 2 see u next time buddy

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh and enybody that goes plz take pictures of drunk ex xD
Ill pay you .. a. ..a yourl see.

Reaction score
XD

anyone meeting at the station who knows where teh party place is??

or are you gonna bite my head of again nopeace ;)

Now which head are you talking about? ;) :wub2:

Oh and enybody that goes plz take pictures of drunk ex xD
Ill pay you .. a. ..a yourl see.

Don't worry. Both me and kitten has cameras. =P

I am going to meet anybody and anyone at the train station just let me know when you are coming and i'll be there ^^

You are going to leave me alone with a buch of men? O.O

NoPeace - out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it ok if two nutters come? we are the funniest and most laugh around tbh, we do piss about, have some fun and generally take the mick but in a humour way. One of us drinks 2x crates of fosters,, meh = 2x smirnoff with coke 2 litres xD fkin rat pished.

We just luv to av fun!!! and we can sing the WIGGLE WIGGLE D D D WIGGLE WIGGLE song, like we wer doing at the roughest pub in wigan,

P.S anyone know how to get Leeds from Wigan???

Dont know about buses/trains aint the one to get around much, just on the bike wi the LADS xDDDDDD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What time is it best that we get there by car? I've already got the route sorted, so let me know a rough time to be there. Was thinking of leaving about 1

Reaction score
What time is it best that we get there by car? I've already got the route sorted, so let me know a rough time to be there. Was thinking of leaving about 1

Well I was going to discuss that with everyone. I've just told people to come any time after 1. I've set it so there is no fixed time as I know people have work but also people like to party early so i've a set a best of both world thing here.

Can everyone who is coming let me know what time and what transport they are using to get here.

People coming by car, there is enough parking around here for everyone.

To all that is coming by train I will be standing outside of WHSMITH which is just outside the barriers.

Anyone which is coming by coach (don't think anyone is) but I'll will be standing next to the double doors.

I would also like a contact number just in case something happens on my side and I might be late or we just plain miss each other.

Back