Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 7th-8th October

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have one next year and I'll be there.... hopefully going to university at huddersfield

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh ok. Just I was thinking since I haven't much else to do since I don't sleep much anymore that I met you and join in. :smile:

cool well our plan was to get up early, but knowin bowesy he's a lazy git.
neverthe less if things go to plan eg gettin up, trains on time no delay we be there.
bowesy has ur number so il get him to call you. :mobile:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Grants Vodka 37.5% ftw!!!! with coke in a glass pint OMG..... its the most sexiest pissiest thing what gets u and conks u out!!

Reaction score
Some one give me what I call a Milky Aftershave. 1 shot of Aftershock Red, 1 shot of Aftershock Blue, and 1 shot of Baileys. Nasty stuff going down but a great after taste. O.O

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love black aftershock, tastes like cough syrup. Anyone buying absinthe? Will be arriving about half 2 with any luck, depends on traffic. I got punk rock music covered, will be bringing a high majority of my cds (i take them everywhere)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kitten send me ur mob number pls, i sent u mine but in case we need help where to go or if you'll be there at 5;35 be ace! lol

Back