Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 7th-8th October

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why u gettin em so early? why dont u just get em on the train lol and maybe u mite not av to get em :p if the conductor dont come round lol and a sickie eh wat can i say? hurt my ankle again on drunken nite out? lol id have to ring in on friday like lol

just tell them u been up all night throwing up and having migraines constantly.

aaron get ur asre to Leeds, phone bowesy asap n let him kno if ur going.

Reaction score
Sorry gilly just found out my ex bird who lives in leeds (one of my customers from work ;) ) is coming (if thats ok kitten!)

i gotta pick ex and his bird up > go to mcr pick nez and martyn up then go to beaston and then goto dewsbury and pick her up and go back!!

Reaction score
Sorry gilly just found out my ex bird who lives in leeds (one of my customers from work ;) ) is coming (if thats ok kitten!)

i gotta pick ex and his bird up > go to mcr pick nez and martyn up then go to beaston and then goto dewsbury and pick her up and go back!!

master d to the rescue!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I only just realised it is this weekend!!

I'm going to try and come, i've got some other stuff on at the weekend though. *Fingers crossed* Looking forward to it!

Back