• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RageZone Counter-strike Tournament!!

Reaction score
i downloaded steam yesterday and got some cd keys from internet ^--^
i can play in torny if you want, also i can try and get zeo in tourny. i am poop but have played this for about two weeks a few months ago. see you there if you want me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UnseenPower said:
i downloaded steam yesterday and got some cd keys from internet ^--^
i can play in torny if you want, also i can try and get zeo in tourny. i am poop but have played this for about two weeks a few months ago. see you there if you want me

sure

DeadlyEagle said:
ooo deal :) cap you learns fast and morph is good so if hes cool with it Im cool with it :D

i'm cool with it :cool:

name of the 'clan'

P.S. Do [NUBIN] wanna little warm-up match 4 the tournament, u know to learn to work 2gether and such:)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bud the Weiser said:
P.S. Do [NUBIN] wanna little warm-up match 4 the tournament, u know to learn to work 2gether and such:)

warm up match? pfft we always rdy to own :S lol

Reaction score
erm.. its ragezone people only? my bro has played mir on ragezone a few times under the name shotty. but hes not on forum? can he join in? same as my mate? if i get em to sign up to forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
soz couldnt be arsed 2 read through whole post... ur all sp4m0rz

i used 2 be leet player ;p wif me .45 rawr

aint playd 2-3 years except like couple of times last summer lol

i have half life cd but all fux0red, ne way of playing without original client, or some diff version for cs alone? ne1 able 2 send meh or link meh ;p

pretty plz:rolleyes:

Back