Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good day, anyone can help how to translate chinese to english translation this file in loulx apk. thank you

credits to loulx

Reaction score
yo guys

Some people asked me for the link, I already shared it but there's no way to leave it at the top so you would have to search among 26 conversations

here it is:

Password is the same as said in the post, nothing has been changed

cs422nb
Have you made any changes to the files you shared? Or are these original shared files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
안녕하세요. 중국 소스 코드 사이트에서 다운받았습니다.
라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스 코드 포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오.

압축 패스워드: cs422nb

imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:

thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo guys

Some people asked me for the link, I already shared it but there's no way to leave it at the top so you would have to search among 26 conversations

here it is:

Password is the same as said in the post, nothing has been changed

cs422nb
Thanks!

I'm trying to run the server on Ubuntu 22.04.3 (WSL2) using this modified installation guide.

Btw, anyone know how to build the server? i'm having issue due to protobuf include and premake4, protobuf library seems to be using a different/incompatible version of it's dependencies, or built using a different version of gcc :( i want to try to modify it to reduce the memory usage (may be it's spawning all the mobs all over the world instead of only when a player is nearby)
Code:
RoServercode/build$ make
==== Building libbase (debug) ====
BaseConfig.cpp
In file included from ../base/xlib/xDefine.h:14,
                 from ../base/xlib/xSingleton.h:4,
                 from ../base/BaseConfig.h:11,
                 from ../base/BaseConfig.cpp:1:
../base/protobuf/SceneItem.pb.h:9:10: fatal error: google/protobuf/stubs/common.h: No such file or directory
    9 | #include <google/protobuf/stubs/common.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [libbase.make:403: ../obj/Debug/libbase/BaseConfig.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:17: libbase] Error 2

Edit: Updated RoServerInstall(Debian).txt file to fix googletest's gtest.h issue.

Edit2: Updated RoServerInstall(Debian).txt file to fix premake4.lua issue.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have this issue with building apk in unity 2021.03.16f1?

and perhaps have a fix for it?

Exception: OBSOLETE - Providing Android resources in Assets/Plugins/Android/assets was removed, please move your resources to an AAR or an Android Library. See "AAR plug-ins and Android Libraries" section of the Manual for more details.

i do know how to fix it im just alittle confused and want to figure out if im right.

TO FIX:
create a Android Library in Android Studio move your android recources and res files into the android library and place it in the unity project assets folder or the unity projects root folder. that part im not sure about, but i will try both,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a team to Create a SEA server.
I already have a Server Running on my local country.
Need anyone whos can bring us players.
I have full translated (english server)
APK built on 2021 Unity
Lot of new implementations like Armor, Garments, Offhand, Boots and Acc Sinths.
Custom mounts, etc.
Website, Control panel etc.

OBS.: I do not need children and curious people, only serious and professional people with proof that they can add value to project.

Reaction score
APK built on 2021 Unity
Custom mounts, etc.

OBS.: I do not need children and curious people, only serious and professional people with proof that they can add value to project.
I would like to test your server, can you send me the link?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I import the client files to unity? can someone help? thanks

Ok this is pure golden, I have all ragnarok all maps all sprites in my hands, so that now I can modify them all and make my own game,

where is the server side located on in the files? this is the best gift ever thank u a lot
Ra - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm trying to run the server on Ubuntu 22.04.3 (WSL2) using this modified installation guide.

Btw, anyone know how to build the server? i'm having issue due to protobuf include and premake4, protobuf library seems to be using a different/incompatible version of it's dependencies, or built using a different version of gcc :( i want to try to modify it to reduce the memory usage (may be it's spawning all the mobs all over the world instead of only when a player is nearby)
Code:
RoServercode/build$ make
==== Building libbase (debug) ====
BaseConfig.cpp
In file included from ../base/xlib/xDefine.h:14,
                 from ../base/xlib/xSingleton.h:4,
                 from ../base/BaseConfig.h:11,
                 from ../base/BaseConfig.cpp:1:
../base/protobuf/SceneItem.pb.h:9:10: fatal error: google/protobuf/stubs/common.h: No such file or directory
    9 | #include <google/protobuf/stubs/common.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [libbase.make:403: ../obj/Debug/libbase/BaseConfig.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:17: libbase] Error 2

Edit: Updated RoServerInstall(Debian).txt file to fix googletest's gtest.h issue.

Edit2: Updated RoServerInstall(Debian).txt file to fix premake4.lua issue.
Were you able to fix the memory problem?

Reaction score
APK built on 2021 Unity
Custom mounts, etc.

check your pm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand, but could the reason be related to the spawner?
High possibility due to mobs spawner and it's AI processing, if it inherited the same behavior of the old/classic Ragnarok Online's official server (it was called Aegis as i remembered), where all mobs being spawned and processed (eg. alive) regardless of whether there are players or not, unlike the open source servers (ie. eAthena/jAthena, etc) where mobs only spawned when a player entered the map, thus low memory footprint at startup.

However, to find out what really happened / which part of the code is allocating a large amount of memory, we need to do memory/heap profiling.

Unfortunately, i lost my partition due to bad sector recently, and kinda feels lazy to reinstall everything all over again at the moment (since i haven't replaced my hdd with a new one yet, not sure when)

Back