• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for late post, i uploaded all to Anon Files

-- anon part 1
-- anon part 2
-- anon part 3
-- anon part 4

1682720315932 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

I have a torrent too.
Sweetie original release files with no modification.
Please, i wish a english server to play, someone do it ~ ;-;

help keep this files alive

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mirror complete source on my google drive

downloaded from the anonfile that our friend Ceres Irene uploaded
PS: it will show corrupted file if the names are not right
make sure there aren't any different ones and balance them

these are the right ones:
原始源代码.zip.001
原始源代码.zip.002
原始源代码.zip.003
原始源代码.zip.004
rename any that you have different from this one, and put the equivalent, so it solves the corrupted file problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found this tutorial for playing offline mode. but this version still have some bugs

1. Download game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Machine Server (Server consists of 2 split files) | Extract anywhere | Don't Put in folder with accents or special characters | The game needs a lot of Ram to start the server, requiring a 16GB Ram PC to play this game.
2. Install [VMware Workstation] (Virtual machine) can be downloaded here: Download Link
3. Go to the Server directory to run the file [[1] Start VMware.bat] (virtual machine file 3KB í ). In the [VMware Workstation] window, → Select [Edit] → and select Next [Virtual Network Editor] → Click on the network card [VMnet8 NAT] → Revise the [Subnet IP] of the network card [NAT] to [192.168.1.0] → click [Apply]
4. On the real machine, go to [Control Panel] → [Network and Internet] → [Network Connections] → Edit card network [VMnet8] → change [IPv4] to [192.168.1.1]
5. Press the [ Power on this virtual machine] button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select [▶ I Moved It] (first box on the left | If you choose the wrong one, delete the server folder then unpack, redo it )
6. Run the file【3.Start SecureCRT】→ Press the button【C】Connect → Press the button【O】Open → Press the button【Start Server】→ Wait for the control panel to appear 1 Chinese line at the end to play. (Server starts up a bit long about 15p) (Or press the Check Ram button, see the Used column has 26GB total 2 lines)
7. Run the file【4.Account registration】open the registration page. After registering an account, click the button【Check account】.
8. The game has 1 Tool to deposit + send items (In the account login there is a deposit button). But it doesn't work. The character ID then click on the avatar of the character in the game. Located in the lower left corner (ID: 5).
9. Navicat can edit characters. Instructions to connect me in the download file. To edit Navicat, you need to reset the server.
10. The game still has BUGs. Don't tap Shop (stuck)....

Download server: |
apk : |
VM :
FIX SHOP :

IMG_20230512_115009 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
pass : loulxgame
Requires pc ram 16Gb or higher to play
only chinese language

credit : loukoala

sweetie - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i found this tutorial for playing offline mode. but this version still have some bugs

1. Download game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Machine Server (Server consists of 2 split files) | Extract anywhere | Don't Put in folder with accents or special characters | The game needs a lot of Ram to start the server, requiring a 16GB Ram PC to play this game.
2. Install [VMware Workstation] (Virtual machine) can be downloaded here: Download Link
3. Go to the Server directory to run the file [[1] Start VMware.bat] (virtual machine file 3KB í ). In the [VMware Workstation] window, → Select [Edit] → and select Next [Virtual Network Editor] → Click on the network card [VMnet8 NAT] → Revise the [Subnet IP] of the network card [NAT] to [192.168.1.0] → click [Apply]
4. On the real machine, go to [Control Panel] → [Network and Internet] → [Network Connections] → Edit card network [VMnet8] → change [IPv4] to [192.168.1.1]
5. Press the [ Power on this virtual machine] button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select [▶ I Moved It] (first box on the left | If you choose the wrong one, delete the server folder then unpack, redo it )
6. Run the file【3.Start SecureCRT】→ Press the button【C】Connect → Press the button【O】Open → Press the button【Start Server】→ Wait for the control panel to appear 1 Chinese line at the end to play. (Server starts up a bit long about 15p) (Or press the Check Ram button, see the Used column has 26GB total 2 lines)
7. Run the file【4.Account registration】open the registration page. After registering an account, click the button【Check account】.
8. The game has 1 Tool to deposit + send items (In the account login there is a deposit button). But it doesn't work. The character ID then click on the avatar of the character in the game. Located in the lower left corner (ID: 5).
9. Navicat can edit characters. Instructions to connect me in the download file. To edit Navicat, you need to reset the server.

VM :

Code:
only chinese language

is this the same like Sweetie files release? Ai monster not fix? just asking but i know how to fix it now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

VM :

Code:
only chinese language

when try to extract VM it say file is broken

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

VM :

Code:
only chinese language

Do you know what's the port that use to connect to MYSQL with Navicat?
I want to edit the charid in order to fix the monster AI

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know what's the port that use to connect to MYSQL with Navicat?
I want to edit the charid in order to fix the monster AI

Navicat > MySQL
General: Username: root | Password: 123456
SSH: Host: 192.168.1.234 | Username: root | Password: 123456

Credit: loukoala

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where`s the link

Mirror complete source on my google drive

downloaded from the anonfile that our friend Ceres Irene uploaded
PS: it will show corrupted file if the names are not right
make sure there aren't any different ones and balance them

these are the right ones:
原始源代码.zip.001
原始源代码.zip.002
原始源代码.zip.003
原始源代码.zip.004
rename any that you have different from this one, and put the equivalent, so it solves the corrupted file problem
Care to share the password sir thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Navicat > MySQL
General: Username: root | Password: 123456
SSH: Host: 192.168.1.234 | Username: root | Password: 123456

Credit: loukoala
I saw that, but when I used Navicat to connect, I got a message "1130 - Host 192.168.1.1 is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server".
Under connection profile, I used 192.168.1.234 | Username: root | Password: 123456 | I tried ports 3306 or just left it blank.
Did I miss something or did something wrong?
Currently I have to use my limited coding skill to update the table under database to replace that charbase column.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that, but when I used Navicat to connect, I got a message "1130 - Host 192.168.1.1 is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server".
Under connection profile, I used 192.168.1.234 | Username: root | Password: 123456 | I tried ports 3306 or just left it blank.
Did I miss something or did something wrong?
Currently I have to use my limited coding skill to update the table under database to replace that charbase column.
you fill in 2 tab General & SSH
1 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please make a guide. I installed cent os 7 and I don't know what to do with the downloaded file.
다운받은 파일은 CentOs7로 이동시켜야합니까?
ROM파일은 비밀번호가있습니다
아이디와 비밀번호

Back