Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rakion 404 Error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, last night around 12:15 AM, I joined the server of a person named 'Dev' or RaGEZONE with the nickname (thepatan55) on Discord and asked for their help. They mentioned that they had some work to do and would assist me once they were done.

They sent me a few videos and told me that by watching those videos, I could perform the installation of Rakion myself. I followed the instructions in the video exactly, but when I encountered an error, I reached out to them again, explaining that I couldn't solve it.

I waited for a full 5-6 hours for their response, and each time, they replied with the same robotic message, sending the videos repeatedly. They said that if they were not available, they could help me on another day.

However, keeping me waiting like this is really unpleasant.

Since I expressed my dissatisfaction with their attitude, they banned and kicked me from their server.

It's unfortunate that they have a childish ego(n).

The error I'm encountering is as follows: When I open the launcher, everything seems fine, but after entering my ID and password, I receive a 404 error and cannot connect to the game.

As a result, I sought help from someone, but it's strange that they kept me waiting for five hours and eventually succumbed to their ego.

If there are individuals who are familiar with this error, could they please provide their Discord IDs or leave comments directly to assist me?

I refreshed the config.xfs file, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to overcome this error.

Version: sucknyx

image - Rakion 404 Error - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can send me an email. I can help you solve it, but there may be a time difference between me and you.
Hello, last night around 12:15 AM, I joined the server of a person named 'Dev' or RaGEZONE with the nickname (thepatan55) on Discord and asked for their help. They mentioned that they had some work to do and would assist me once they were done.

They sent me a few videos and told me that by watching those videos, I could perform the installation of Rakion myself. I followed the instructions in the video exactly, but when I encountered an error, I reached out to them again, explaining that I couldn't solve it.

I waited for a full 5-6 hours for their response, and each time, they replied with the same robotic message, sending the videos repeatedly. They said that if they were not available, they could help me on another day.

However, keeping me waiting like this is really unpleasant.

Since I expressed my dissatisfaction with their attitude, they banned and kicked me from their server.

It's unfortunate that they have a childish ego(n).

The error I'm encountering is as follows: When I open the launcher, everything seems fine, but after entering my ID and password, I receive a 404 error and cannot connect to the game.

As a result, I sought help from someone, but it's strange that they kept me waiting for five hours and eventually succumbed to their ego.

If there are individuals who are familiar with this error, could they please provide their Discord IDs or leave comments directly to assist me?

I refreshed the config.xfs file, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to overcome this error.

Version: sucknyx

View attachment 237441
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

You can send me an email. I can help you solve it, but there may be a time difference between me and you.

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
aiyu1288@foxmail.com

Back