Rakion Server Files + Client Work

New problem ! :(



It takes ages to load and I can't enter :/

Please help :)
 
Omg I don't how you can run the service ! :(

Here is a log file from "C:\Rakion Private Server\RakionWorldServ\logs"

[2012-05-24 01:41:28] [000000000] DBER mysql_real_connect(m_mysql) failed
[2012-05-24 01:41:28] [000000000] Failed to Start() m_DbHandlers[0]
[2012-05-24 01:41:28] [000000000] Server Stop
 
English:
Hello Thepatan55, I work all perfect, you can set the launcher to login?, I tell you to lift a beta test mode and sserver find all the bugs and correct them.
From already thank you for your answer.

Spanish:
Hola thepatan55 , me funciona todo perfecto, se puede configurar el launcher para logearse?, te lo digo para levantar un server modo beta test y encontrar todos los bugs y corregilos.
Desde ya gracias por tu respuesta.
 
Hola thepatan55, para que sirve los archivos siguientes "config.xfs" y "PMReaderLib.dll" y donde configuro la IP para que puedan conectarse al server? se deben abrir puertos en el router?

Desde ya gracias por tu respuesta.

Saludos!

English :

Hello thepatan55, that serves the following files "config.xfs" and "PMReaderLib.dll" and where to configure the IP to connect to the server? you must open ports on the router?

From already thank you for your answer.

Greetings!
 
Do I need to edit IP into this file with an hex editor : RakionWorldServ.exe ?

your server not run be couse u don't have the DB installed,install navicat,patch, and create a Database call Rakion, click right,Execute Batch file,search the file SQL in Server path\DB\rakion_sv_master.sql and start and your DB is installed now run the server
 
your server not run be couse u don't have the DB installed,install navicat,patch, and create a Database call Rakion, click right,Execute Batch file,search the file SQL in Server path\DB\rakion_sv_master.sql and start and your DB is installed now run the server

Come on team viewer please xDD

As always, I get an error when starting the batch file --'

I did what you said and I stuck always at server selection screen "Ingresando" :(

BIG Edit :

It finally worked ! DarkDown helped thanks to you man !!! :D

Here are some pictures

1 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

3 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

4 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

5 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
yo tengo xp pero ahora es el word server se me queda tildado hay y el world server no habre ni se instala el servicio lo ejecuto como administrador y tampoco funciona los logs que tengo son


[2012-05-20 20:06:35] [000000000] Server Start
[2012-05-20 20:06:35] [000000000] PID [3896]
[2012-05-20 20:18:07] [000000000] [0999] DISC 182
[2012-05-20 20:33:47] [000000000] Server Stop
 
Back