- Joined
- May 31, 2012
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
hello friend oie the server cuts me off I put the New Client Launch Pach & 10 minutes drive i 258 i I i I desconeta the F9 does not work you can fix this error Thanks porfa
hello friend oie the server cuts me off I put the New Client Launch Pach & 10 minutes drive i 258 i I i I desconeta the F9 does not work you can fix this error Thanks porfa
patan frozen set is bugged or something? i have 900K cash and it says i need money xD btw great job for you and dark
Patan
You can get right following this bug Please =) 1 Not because I can refinal desconeta 2 design can not buy because i have no money if we 3 does not work f9 I hope I'm acioso aregle that problem =)Deshacer cambios
[ESPAÑOL]
Veo que hay una nueva actualización, tan solo quería saber si el proceso para usar la version que acabas de publicar, es el mismo que para la otra versión o hay que hacer algo distinto. Solo eso, pd: crearas un launcher para esta versión nueva¿
Ánimo con el proyecto
[INGLÉS]
I see a new update, just wanted to know if the process to use the version you just posted is the same as for the other version or to do something different. Only that, ps: will create a launcher for this new version ¿
Encouragement with the project![]()
pls noob use englishuna pregunta la refinacion sirve ? D: