Rakion Server Files + Client Work

hello friend oie the server cuts me off I put the New Client Launch Pach & 10 minutes drive i 258 i I i I desconeta the F9 does not work you can fix this error Thanks porfa
 
A Mi Tambien Me dewconecta PK Creo K e el BuddyServ2 Creo K Carlos Estara
Actualizando Poco A poco Desde 0 Pero bueno Ojala Lo traiga Pronto xD..!!=)
Gracias Thepatan55
 
durant friend all this time I followed you all posted and I found your bunenos, but this was the best you deserve not only your thumb but everyone who helped you.

Now my problem thanks for arregel topic screens questions and help you gave me like your posted. THANKS
 
Todo chevere salvo las pociones.
Me imagino que no estan agregadas o un error diferente pues desconecta al comprarlas.
Lo de mas "que he visto" perfecto :$.
thepatan55 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

thepatan55 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

thepatan55 - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Patan

You can get right following this bug Please =) 1 Not because I can refinal desconeta 2 design can not buy because i have no money if we 3 does not work f9 I hope I'm acioso aregle that problem =)Deshacer cambios
 
[ESPAÑOL]

Veo que hay una nueva actualización, tan solo quería saber si el proceso para usar la version que acabas de publicar, es el mismo que para la otra versión o hay que hacer algo distinto. Solo eso, pd: crearas un launcher para esta versión nueva¿

Ánimo con el proyecto :)

[INGLÉS]

I see a new update, just wanted to know if the process to use the version you just posted is the same as for the other version or to do something different. Only that, ps: will create a launcher for this new version ¿

Encouragement with the project :)
 
patan frozen set is bugged or something? i have 900K cash and it says i need money xD btw great job for you and dark

this occurs because there is no new items in the files only in the client it gives off.
esto ocurre porque no existe los items nuevos en los files solo en el cliente por eso da desconexión.

Patan

You can get right following this bug Please =) 1 Not because I can refinal desconeta 2 design can not buy because i have no money if we 3 does not work f9 I hope I'm acioso aregle that problem =)Deshacer cambios

same disconnect exists because it is not in the files you have the new client. and f9 messaging is disabled, the patan this by scheduling patient. although the previous client worked perfect. It might be easy to solve for a good programmer. I say patience.

lo mismo existe desconexion porque no esta en los files lo que tiene el nuevo cliente. y la mensajeria f9 esta desactivado , the patan esta programandolo paciencia. aunque lo del cliente anterior funcionaba perfecto . quizas sea facil de solucionar para un buen programador. repito paciencia.

[ESPAÑOL]

Veo que hay una nueva actualización, tan solo quería saber si el proceso para usar la version que acabas de publicar, es el mismo que para la otra versión o hay que hacer algo distinto. Solo eso, pd: crearas un launcher para esta versión nueva¿

Ánimo con el proyecto :)

[INGLÉS]

I see a new update, just wanted to know if the process to use the version you just posted is the same as for the other version or to do something different. Only that, ps: will create a launcher for this new version ¿

Encouragement with the project :)


bueno no es necesario que hagas todo de nuevo. edita el cliente 258 su datasetup y pega los archivos que trae adicional en la carpeta bin. en el servidor reemplaza los archivos vuelve a editar las ip. y lo unico que fixio fue el world server ten en cuenta todo esos cambois compara con tu s files anteriores son los mismos sol oque algunas cositas ha fixiado. por ultimo la nueva BD es un archivo .sql abrelo en el editor query de mysql y dale ejecutar para que modifique loas tablas. y se actualize. nada mas entra al server y verifica si los cambios se realizo con exito. Ojo : Si no tienes mucha experiencia en server quizas te salga errores comunicanos y te ayudare.


good is not necessary to do all over again. edit the client 258 datasetup and paste your files in the folder brings additional bin. on the server replaces the files back to edit the ip. and the only thing was the world server fixio note all these Cambois compared to your previous files s are the same sun has fixiado ouch few things. finally the new BD is a. sql editor open it in the mysql query run and give praise to modify tables. and actualize. nothing else enters the server and see if the changes are successful. Caution: If you do not have much experience in server errors perhaps leave you and I will help inform us.
 
Last edited:
Back