RAN GS Client Question

Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
32
Other than Yong TW and Playpark GS client or what they label ep12, is there anything else out there that is in English language (gui, crow, item, etc)? Playpark client is only partially english... Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 1774335906223 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
    1774335906223.webp
    205.9 KB · Views: 59
Solution
Nevermind, I'll just work with what I have :cry:.

1774761479946 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
I finally found some time to finish my unluac with AI's help, here's yong widgetscript source for those who are interested on it, you can't use it with the existing gs source we have here though there's a lot of modifications that needs to be done. It might be useful in some way though, you can probably use gs's gfx files since you already have the .lua source to know what data is being passed to those gfx, it's up to you how would you implement them. Enjoy.
 

Attachments

Upvote 0
I finally found some time to finish my unluac with AI's help, here's yong widgetscript source for those who are interested on it, you can't use it with the existing gs source we have here though there's a lot of modifications that needs to be done. It might be useful in some way though, you can probably use gs's gfx files since you already have the .lua source to know what data is being passed to those gfx, it's up to you how would you implement them. Enjoy.
Are these files compatible with Ran PP? I'm having trouble converting these 5 files using Luadec.exe version 5.1. The remaining files convert to .lua successfully (100%). The problem lies with these 5 files, but I haven't tried other versions yet.
 

Attachments

  • 2026-07-10-02-04-55-904 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
    2026-07-10-02-04-55-904.webp
    732.4 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 0
Other than Yong TW and Playpark GS client or what they label ep12, is there anything else out there that is in English language (gui, crow, item, etc)? Playpark client is only partially english... Thanks!
Hi, may I ask how you handled the removed `EM_HIRE_SUMMON` in the Yong TW version? Did you simply comment out the related code?

Also, I was wondering about the newly added entries:

```cpp
EM_CONSULTATION_DIVORCE = 20,
EM_FORCED_DIVORCE = 21
```

Did you just add empty stub functions for these, or were you able to restore the original C++ implementation?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
 
Upvote 0
Do you have compatible client with last map and set?

Idk, you might be looking for Yong or Playpark client which is in the first page, I'm still looking for RAN GS 2019 Client before shutdown, but no one seems to have it.

Are these files compatible with Ran PP? I'm having trouble converting these 5 files using Luadec.exe version 5.1. The remaining files convert to .lua successfully (100%). The problem lies with these 5 files, but I haven't tried other versions yet.
AFAIK they're the same, check the attachment.

Hi, may I ask how you handled the removed `EM_HIRE_SUMMON` in the Yong TW version? Did you simply comment out the related code?

Also, I was wondering about the newly added entries:

```cpp
EM_CONSULTATION_DIVORCE = 20,
EM_FORCED_DIVORCE = 21
```

Did you just add empty stub functions for these, or were you able to restore the original C++ implementation?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
Yeah, I pretty much stubbed the functions so I could get into a state where I can see the UI ingame, but I stopped after it since I got sidelined into upgrading the source into vs 2022/2026, and pretty much completely stopped as my gpu broke and I don't have enough ram. I attached for you some lua defs and funcs declaration I extracted from playpark client, it would probably just help a little though.
 

Attachments

Upvote 0
Idk, you might be looking for Yong or Playpark client which is in the first page, I'm still looking for RAN GS 2019 Client before shutdown, but no one seems to have it.


AFAIK they're the same, check the attachment.


Yeah, I pretty much stubbed the functions so I could get into a state where I can see the UI ingame, but I stopped after it since I got sidelined into upgrading the source into vs 2022/2026, and pretty much completely stopped as my gpu broke and I don't have enough ram. I attached for you some lua defs and funcs declaration I extracted from playpark client, it would probably just help a little though.
Thank you for the information. I'm currently rebuilding luadec.exe and luapluc.exe, and I don't have any SQL yet. I'm not sure if running GS will work, but this information is a good starting point. I still have a lot to learn. Also, are the defs and funcs.cpp files part of any specific project? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Upvote 0
Idk, you might be looking for Yong or Playpark client which is in the first page, I'm still looking for RAN GS 2019 Client before shutdown, but no one seems to have it.


AFAIK they're the same, check the attachment.


Yeah, I pretty much stubbed the functions so I could get into a state where I can see the UI ingame, but I stopped after it since I got sidelined into upgrading the source into vs 2022/2026, and pretty much completely stopped as my gpu broke and I don't have enough ram. I attached for you some lua defs and funcs declaration I extracted from playpark client, it would probably just help a little though.

I'm currently using the GS source code to read the Yong TW data, but I've encountered a binary data misalignment issue while loading NPC data. Could you please let me know how you resolved it?
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] Loaded TalkName: npc_c1_medic_1.ntk"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount: 20"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 0"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 2"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 3"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 4"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 5"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 6"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 7"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 8"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 9"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 10"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 11"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 12"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 13"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 14"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 15"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 16"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 17"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 18"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 19"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 156"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 290"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 66029"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 3991792896"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"


1783699718986 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Saat ini saya menggunakan kode sumber GS untuk membaca data Yong TW, tetapi saya mengalami masalah ketidaksesuaian data biner saat memuat data NPC. Bisakah Anda memberi tahu saya bagaimana Anda menyelesaikannya?
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] TalkName dimuat: npc_c1_medic_1.ntk"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount: 20"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 0"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 2"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 3"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 4"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 5"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 6"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 7"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 8"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 9"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 10"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 11"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 12"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 13"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 14"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 15"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 16"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 17"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 18"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 19"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 156"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 290"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 66029"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 3991792896"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"


View attachment 305151
Hal ini karena sumber data GS dimuat di sini menggunakan kode default, sedangkan sistem telah meningkatkan kode ke level tertinggi, sehingga mencegah Anda untuk membukanya.
I'm currently using the GS source code to read the Yong TW data, but I've encountered a binary data misalignment issue while loading NPC data. Could you please let me know how you resolved it?
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] Loaded TalkName: npc_c1_medic_1.ntk"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount: 20"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 0"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 2"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 3"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 4"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 5"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 6"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 7"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 8"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 9"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 10"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 11"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 12"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 13"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 14"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 15"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 16"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 17"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 18"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 19"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 156"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 290"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 66029"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 3991792896"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"


View attachment 305151
This is because the GS data source here loads the default code, whereas the Yong online version has been updated to a higher version, preventing you from opening it.
 
Upvote 0
I'm currently using the GS source code to read the Yong TW data, but I've encountered a binary data misalignment issue while loading NPC data. Could you please let me know how you resolved it?
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] Loaded TalkName: npc_c1_medic_1.ntk"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount: 20"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 0"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 2"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 3"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 4"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 5"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 6"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 7"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 8"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 9"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 10"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 11"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 12"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 13"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 14"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 15"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 16"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 17"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 18"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] nCount To: 19"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 156"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 290"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataSize: 66029"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDataVer: 3991792896"
"[2026-07-10 23:59:30][INFO ] dwDATATYPE: 1"


View attachment 305151

You need to stub FILE_SCROWWARDEN, you can get the idea how it looks from Juver 2010 source.
 
Upvote 0
Hal ini karena sumber data GS dimuat di sini menggunakan kode default, sedangkan sistem telah meningkatkan kode ke level tertinggi, sehingga mencegah Anda untuk membukanya.

This is because the GS data source here loads the default code, whereas the Yong online version has been updated to a higher version, preventing you from opening it.
I've successfully got the Taiwan Yong client running, and the basic functions are working fine. There are still a few UI display issues, so I'll take a closer look and see what's causing them. Thanks to both of you for your help!
1784436582855 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to stub FILE_SCROWWARDEN, you can get the idea how it looks from Juver 2010 source.
Hi, I have the Taiwan Yong client dated 2019-05-09 if you're interested.
  • Version: 14.00.1737
  • This version displays weapons correctly without any error messages.
  • Other than a few UI issues, everything I've tested so far works as expected.
  • I believe the UI issues shown in the screenshots are caused by incompatibilities between parts of the C++ source code and the Lua scripts. I'm currently investigating and trying to resolve them.
1784436811251 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums


1784437286084 - RAN GS Client Question - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
我已經成功運作了台灣永客戶端,基本功能也運作正常。不過還有一些介面顯示問題,我會仔細檢查原因。感謝二位的幫助!
View attachment 305694

您好,如果您有興趣,我有一份日期為2019 年 5 月 9 日的台灣 Yong 客戶報告。
  • 版本: 14.00.1737
  • 這個版本能正確顯示武器,沒有任何錯誤訊息。
  • 除了少數使用者介面問題外,我目前測試的所有功能都運作正常。
  • 我認為截圖中顯示的介面問題是由C++原始程式碼和Lua腳本的部分程式碼不相容造成的。我目前正在調查並嘗試解決這些問題。
View attachment 305695

View attachment 305698

Please share.
 
Upvote 0
I've successfully got the Taiwan Yong client running, and the basic functions are working fine. There are still a few UI display issues, so I'll take a closer look and see what's causing them. Thanks to both of you for your help!
View attachment 305694

Hi, I have the Taiwan Yong client dated 2019-05-09 if you're interested.
  • Version: 14.00.1737
  • This version displays weapons correctly without any error messages.
  • Other than a few UI issues, everything I've tested so far works as expected.
  • I believe the UI issues shown in the screenshots are caused by incompatibilities between parts of the C++ source code and the Lua scripts. I'm currently investigating and trying to resolve them.
View attachment 305695

View attachment 305698

I probably don't need it right now but thanks. If you need help on decompiling widgetscript (wsf) or some .luc, you can dm me the file.
 
Upvote 0
I've successfully got the Taiwan Yong client running, and the basic functions are working fine. There are still a few UI display issues, so I'll take a closer look and see what's causing them. Thanks to both of you for your help!
View attachment 305694

Hi, I have the Taiwan Yong client dated 2019-05-09 if you're interested.
  • Version: 14.00.1737
  • This version displays weapons correctly without any error messages.
  • Other than a few UI issues, everything I've tested so far works as expected.
  • I believe the UI issues shown in the screenshots are caused by incompatibilities between parts of the C++ source code and the Lua scripts. I'm currently investigating and trying to resolve them.
View attachment 305695

View attachment 305698
Hello Sir Kindly please sharing your YongOnline_20130702?
 
Upvote 0
Back