Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ready Or Not all platform source Source 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ooh man love hurts Damn!

GM Xia man you sended ip sub mask man send your ip bro...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont speak like you know me genius , for the rest wish to get it , pm in private i will give you link to my host .
send me the link ftp please you sended ip sub mask

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dont speak like you know me genius , for the rest wish to get it , pm in private i will give you link to my host .
sir ,,i cant pm you,,,,,give me the new download address,,thanks

This member limits who may view their full profile.
send me the link ftp please you sended ip sub mask

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
me too send to me too :)

This member limits who may view their full profile.
i know i know don't Appear Chat Private :(

guys i think the gm xia don't want post the link ftp :( i'm sad...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't do it, don't claim you can. Don't try to be a hero, accept everyone's thanks and respect, then just walk away.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys is Better, Download yourself the source ready or not....

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
ITs funny , ya know you act like a poor child while i have told i try to solve the error , hero i am not try to be its more to open ya guys a way to download in alternative way download you start a fight, respect is the way to get thing in the world , if to think of that i dont even need to help you also go learn p2p thing its clearly you dont , anyway download by yourself to the point or to the lay i open a fake ftp while the real files in my pc already , this is what you want to hear

Guys is Better, Download yourself the source ready or not....
Huh the little baby didnt get his files , its under my pc 2 days ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ITs funny , ya know you act like a poor child while i have told i try to solve the error , hero i am not try to be its more to open ya guys a way to download in alternative way download you start a fight, respect is the way to get thing in the world , if to think of that i dont even need to help you also go learn p2p thing its clearly you dont , anyway download by yourself to the point or to the lay i open a fake ftp while the real files in my pc already , this is what you want to hear

Huh the little baby didnt get his files , its under my pc 2 days ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ok ok you not sended ip true to download the files my pc is i9 14900kf i will download now you say "i will post file ftp"

i waiting for you link bro ... if you not want send tell everyone you're not going

guys i will download the game and post the game in ftp for all :)

Last edited:
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
ok ok you not sended ip true to download the files my pc is i9 14900kf i will download now you say "i will post file ftp"

i waiting for you link bro ... if you not want send tell everyone you're not going
You annoyng me with your posts , i do want to share it since i dont have what to do with them , so tell me while i at work what that meaning of your "Lair , Ignore from him" you think you should rewarded or something ? Am i your slave or something control yourself no one work for you .

and i am "Female" for the knowlage

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after someone tell come how to create ftp link when finish the download here please i don't know hehe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back