Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ready Or Not all platform source Source 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
within +- 2 hours! I'll create an FTP server and then add a link here to download the files! Attention! All sources are UNPACKED AND ORIGINAL, NOT MODIFIED!

Stay tuned!
Today you will post files ? Are ready or not ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think tomorrow or next day i download the file i will split in parts and post in very hosts

19%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
on my god,,,,why banning he, he tell me ,,wait 1hour to share me more source codes,sir.

Good luck. He was prepping to sell source codes. He has been banned.
you banning he ,,,i cant see he give the new message,sir

then you ok
sir ,this sources,,lost,so ,can you tell me ,new ftp linker to download this source,thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
on my god,,,,why banning he, he tell me ,,wait 1hour to share me more source codes,sir.

you banning he ,,,i cant see he give the new message,sir

sir ,this sources,,lost,so ,can you tell me ,new ftp linker to download this source,thanks

I dont need someone here selling source codes from non MMO games for personal gain. He tried to sell "clean" sources for $25. One hour, one hour....

We dont do that here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. He just told me he'd share it with me in an hour. He didn't say $25

Back