Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealmPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Realm pt have been shut down by suba games :O

Service Discontinued

The RealmPT service is discontinued indefinitely

SubaGames has requested the RealmPT service to cease its activities before the 25th of January 2012

Hope you dont think of me spamming by posting this, just letting those of you know who have fairly big servers to be careful

Last edited by a moderator:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Maybe the owner has learned enough from pt.

(its just to change the server's name and start all over again, if he wants XDD)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well it had to happen sooner or later.
RealmPT was a massive server generating a lot of money from donations and driving people away from the official servers.

RealmPT had the opportunity to reverse engineer the leaked files and build on top of it because the whole activity was illegal anyways (like every private server is).

Subagames cannot do that because of the terms of their contract with Yedang, they had to wait on the good will of Yedang developers for every single change. They weren't in position to compete with such an advanced server, that's probably why they took action.

It's sad to see a server go (like ChaosPT recently which was closed by the administrator because they lacked players and funds) but you can't expect something illegal to last forever :)

Staff member
Reaction score
well, now that sandurr has earned enough maybe he could share some info, at least, he only knows what he knows because of the leaked files that someone released. its kinda selfish of his part.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True that, Gregoo.

However, Subagames is accusing RealmPT of stealing their players. I don't personally think that RealmPT stole any players; all players have a choice to take and decided wherever they want to play.

It is pretty obviously that the players will search for the best (everything else than SubaGames ATM). Since SubaGames took over ePT, it has gone downhill, no need to mention more. Therefore SubaGames have lost all their players to better servers (including RealmPT).

It is funny how SubaGames always blame YDonline when something isn't working or whatever - all the other official servers don't suffer from the same problems as SubaGames.

I don't think this is right way to end this - MagicPT down, RealmPT down who will be next? In the end this will damage the English PristonTale environment; players are now mad over that SubaGames have done this against the private servers and therefore won't the vast majority of the players return to SubaGames. Besides that are 50 % of SubaGames current players very dissatisfied over how the management handles the server. In the end this might be a backlash for SubaGames; I don't think their player-base will increase (based on the above mentioned), and SubaGames is already suffering from hackers and cheaters who try to damage their server - who knows, maybe somebody wants to get rid of their frustrations and anger (this could damage SubaGames even more).

In short: I don't agree on SubaGames actions against the private servers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We will not shoot messenger ;)

It's sad to hear that one of the biggest server was closed by people who can't even configure clan server.
I think that this is direct threat to all of us. Recent events (close of megaupload) show us that freedom of internet might end one day.
This information might be the end of fan development.

Somehow being closer to SOPA/PIPA/ACTA make us all "dead".

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
True that, Gregoo.
In short: I don't agree on SubaGames actions against the private servers.
oh really? how would you feel if you bought a license from yedang to host pt and them some fuckwad stoled the files and released it, and you started to see thousands of pservers arround, with more things that you, because they dont have a contract to follow, they can modify the executables.

and rPT was way more advanced then all officials servers in order to "stole" players from official ones.

I myself agreed completely with suba's action. its an illegal thing they're doing. causing prejudice. thats why we should all focus in sandboxes. I'm not using their server files. they cant suit me for stealing.

I think SOPA just opened their eyes. like the last drop of water, you know? look at china ie. they dont even have pservers forums anymore.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Darn! I wanted to start checking out PT servers again. Figures the most recommended one dies when I get interested :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh really? how would you feel if you bought a license from yedang to host pt and them some fuckwad stoled the files and released it, and you started to see thousands of pservers arround, with more things that you, because they dont have a contract to follow, they can modify the executables.

and rPT was way more advanced then all officials servers in order to "stole" players from official ones.

I myself agreed completely with suba's action. its an illegal thing they're doing. causing prejudice. thats why we should all focus in sandboxes. I'm not using their server files. they cant suit me for stealing.

I think SOPA just opened their eyes. like the last drop of water, you know? look at china ie. they dont even have pservers forums anymore.
It is the way SubaGames have handled the whole situation. SubaGames hasn't even responded to RealmPT's mails etc.

Indeed, I can't and won't deny that private servers copied stuff.

If you are pro SOPA and such organisations, then you wouldn't be around such forums as RageZone. I believe you also have uploaded and shared PristonTale files that is actually also illegal if you look on it. However, I'm not here to start a big struggle or whatever..

I just hope that this isn't the end for our everyone's beloved game.

Staff member
Reaction score
I think you are a little confused...

I never had a pserver. I just developed it for "personal uses". ask anybody if i shared anything here...
I'm not pro SOPA aswell i'm not "unpro" of pservers. I just know how the official servers feels like. you should try thinking as if you were them. you would not like, would you?

And subagames were supposed to negotiate with them? are you serious? lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I call for AnonPT!
let's make it big,
let's be legion,
let's not forgive,
let's not forget.

I think the recent events are clouding my judgment.. :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you are a little confused...

I never had a pserver. I just developed it for "personal uses". ask anybody if i shared anything here...
I'm not pro SOPA aswell i'm not "unpro" of pservers. I just know how the official servers feels like. you should try thinking as if you were them. you would not like, would you?

And subagames were supposed to negotiate with them? are you serious? lol
You have developed and supported development of stuff which have damaged/could damage official servers in a way, the way I see it.
However, I don't want to discuss what you have done and not done.

I just think that SubaGames should have ended it in a better way; a way where they wouldn't have pissed of a lot PT-lovers off...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well, now that sandurr has earned enough maybe he could share some info, at least, he only knows what he knows because of the leaked files that someone released. its kinda selfish of his part.
On a side note, you've asked many question about inner server mechanisms to build your server emulator, you also ported my unpacking code for the inventories to C# and said it'll help you for your emulator.
However I do not see your server source released anywhere, just binaries when you're compelled to do so (because you ask for more information). You shouldn't use a word like "selfish" lightly.

(And no, this is not a personnal attack :) )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that they thing that rPT players will go to ePT... they can't be more wrong.

What will be next, RZ? Because for them we are "hack" factory?

Staff member
Reaction score
On a side note, you've asked many question about inner server mechanisms to build your server emulator, you also ported my unpacking code for the inventories to C# and said it'll help you for your emulator.
However I do not see your server source released anywhere, just binaries when you're compelled to do so (because you ask for more information). You shouldn't use a word like "selfish" lightly.

(And no, this is not a personnal attack :) )
I dont plan to earn with it like sandurr did :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I call for AnonPT!
let's make it big,
let's be legion,
let's not forgive,
let's not forget.

I think the recent events are clouding my judgment.. :eek:tt1:

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/guachin12345/duck yeah/duck-yeah-template.jpg

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When they merged their servers, they used PT2SQLite to clean up all the old unwanted items.
A tool I first released here, on these very forums.
That would mean they used a hack tool on themselves. So, they have to shut themselves down for using hacks ? zOmg, inception ?

@DK: Me gusta.
gzuz - RealmPT - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah I recall that. Funny that they did that.
gzuz - RealmPT - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back