• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL/DEV] HoloCMS ~ What else?! [VERSION 2.1.1 STABLE] [HOLO EMU] [WEB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you're wrong..

Yes, this is a stupid post of you.
Please stop with this because i get crazy from you.
Guys all on ragezone, has Sisija released an stable version or not???
Please answer all.

Bas

Released, is that anyone has give it away, the time that it were on the net doesn't matter.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOSH, you spammer/HoloCMS ripper.

@Bas:
Yes, 2 stable releases are there, 2.1.0 and 2.1.1.
But the V3.0.0 is probably(official) a V3 beta 1 or something;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I installed everything, But when I try to go in hotel the flash thing says : FATAL ERROR.
sisija - [REL/DEV] HoloCMS ~ What else?! [VERSION 2.1.1 STABLE] [HOLO EMU] [WEB] - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you help me please ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I installed everything, But when I try to go in hotel the flash thing says : FATAL ERROR.
sisija - [REL/DEV] HoloCMS ~ What else?! [VERSION 2.1.1 STABLE] [HOLO EMU] [WEB] - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you help me please ?
This has to do with your configuration, you did something, it's probably the settings of the server itself, or you did not configure the loader right! You'll need to figure out the rest alone, sorry!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help plzzzzz !>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I cant delete rooms, whe u press delete it just stays there can some one plz help me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i downloas the executable file of holograph emulator?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROFLLLLLLL.
At all the noobs complaining about the bugs.
Sisija gave yous the options on waiting for the FIXED release or release now, and you all said no one cares about the bugs. I guess yous were wrong, stop sooking you all wanted it now

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ROFLLLLLLL.
At all the noobs complaining about the bugs.
Sisija gave yous the options on waiting for the FIXED release or release now, and you all said no one cares about the bugs. I guess yous were wrong, stop sooking you all wanted it now
You're right.

Sisija

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sisija, my opinion is to finish what your doing [fixing bugs, adding random stuff] if thats what you were planning on doing then release. It'll stop all the sooking about bugs and that, and if they aint patient enough to wait they can atleast stop sooking over what they wanted =>

Anddddddddd, is there anyway to make the HC clothing avaliable for non's?

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I get more questions like that. I will make a feature in the housekeeping that you can make HC clothes avaible for non-hcs.

Sisija

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get more questions like that. I will make a feature in the housekeeping that you can make HC clothes avaible for non-hcs.

Sisija

Is there going to be a fix for the hc bug, in the new version. In most of the hotel's the hc page doesn't work completly

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Sisija,
Can you post a list off progress? Would be nice!
With 2 purposes:
1. We know what progress you're making.
2. N00bs stop whining about release, 'cus they know now how far you are with development.

Good luck Sisija!
N!elz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back