Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL/DEV] HoloCMS ~ What else?! [VERSION 2.1.1 STABLE] [HOLO EMU] [WEB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have a problem.
I have all worket grate until i test the server this come up:
pleas help me (a)
sry for my bad english, i'm norwegian >.<

BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score
Sisija can you Release you CMS without Bugs this Beta is good but to many bugs in Housekkeping and some more in CMS

Ps.I have Fix some Bugs and some more now i will made Noob Rooms with Furni but you become all furni at the same Day :( And Collect must be fixed .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello please
help me to found holographe emulateur .exe like this
sisija - [REL/DEV] HoloCMS ~ What else?! [VERSION 2.1.1 STABLE] [HOLO EMU] [WEB] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you installed tortoiseSVN?
installed Mysql Connector 5.1 ?
My god, you are noobs!

Btw, so are you, bobal0n -.-'
It says they did not found the vars in your language! Use var_en or var_de, but no var_no, because it doesn't exist! And this is the freaking cms-topic, not server topic! So it's wrong section also! Damn!

@gammar123:
Show some f*cking respect dude! He's busy! He said that he would release it somewhere this week! Starting from this Wednesday night over 5 min.!
So stop freaking whining about it! NOOB!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have installed tortoiseSVN
also the holodb in my webhost database....

BFH Experience Loader
Reaction score
Nilez you a Noob sisija have said he will rel it at 20 or so and than 27 and now this week than after holiday what is this sisija when you rel it now ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need working holo cms 3 link and sql to holo cms 3, have enywon that? ^^
sry for my bad englis i'm norwegian:p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure it was released yet but sisija can i talk to you on msn? just pm me ur msn

also has anyone know how to get bb rooms to show up i did bb on sql and everything but the room doesnt seem to show up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nilez you a Noob sisija have said he will rel it at 20 or so and than 27 and now this week than after holiday what is this sisija when you rel it now ??
STFU, you can't even write my name right! Sisija has a personal life! Everyone here, except you! Yes, he did say it! But i think it's alright! The versions that he released are STABLE, so again, STFU! NOOB!!!
Omg, why aren't the old mods on this section, so they could say that he's posting OFFtopic! Dang!

On:
Sisija, could you read my message almost at the top of the page?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
STFU, you can't even write my name right! Sisija has a personal life! Everyone here, except you! Yes, he did say it! But i think it's alright! The versions that he released are STABLE, so again, STFU! NOOB!!!
Omg, why aren't the old mods on this section, so they could say that he's posting OFFtopic! Dang!

On:
Sisija, could you read my message almost at the top of the page?

N!elz, you're one of the good people. xD

@Everyone Else
If you keep going on like you do, whining and complaining about a release, then there won't be one.

So please, just STFU.

OT
Those people who have gotten V3 working, well done :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i started my server, its came a mysql faild.. ? Why its came? Its Can't Conect to MYSql server? :S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
10/10

Best Regards,
Sean
You are 0/10 -.-'

On: Sisija, plz read my post (A)
Anyways, do you really think release is this week, or after your vacation? If it is after your vacation, please say it. Or else people will be pissed off again -.-'(i'm not one of them, though). Succes with further development!

EDIT:

N!elz, you're one of the good people. xD

@Everyone Else
If you keep going on like you do, whining and complaining about a release, then there won't be one.

So please, just STFU.

OT
Those people who have gotten V3 working, well done :p
Sambo, lolz xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back