Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rel] Streets Of Bobba ~ Carpet [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Their!
A new furni made by Sulake :)

Screen;
HabMoon - [Rel] Streets Of Bobba ~ Carpet [Rel] - RaGEZONE Forums

Includes;
- Cct
- Buy_furni
- Catalogue
- Sql File

Download;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont like it :'( but thats cause i dontm like the Skull xD .. But it looks awsome 8/10

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
4/10 have seen before on some website i think haborater had it posted on there site or habboring something liek that dude pls dont ripp :rocket:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
4/10 have seen before on some website i think haborater had it posted on there site or habboring something liek that dude pls dont ripp :rocket:
If you opened your eyes and read, he said right from the begening that this peice was made by Sulake.

kthxbibi.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
O srry i take back everyhtign i siad i am jsut tired as hell right now SRRY MY FAULt :rocket:

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
O srry i take back everyhtign i siad i am jsut tired as hell right now SRRY MY FAULt :rocket:

:drinks_no On another dutch forum they said i was ripping to, people really dont read stuff and most of all look at the image.

Anyway thanks for comments,

and again for the people who cant read or are tired;

This furni is not made by me. Its made by Habbo / Sulake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back