Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands

Reaction score
Hi all, I was working on this but as I've started work on a new emulator from scratch, I no longer have need for this. It's based on Butterfly Emulator though I've taken out some of the original Habbo functionality to support RP playstyles.

Features:

• 35+ custom commands
  • MultiTasking for RP elements
  • MySQL database driven
  • Mob wars minigame
  • Weapons system
  • Gangs system
  • Corporation system
  • Dynamic corporation ranks
  • Room load time decreased
  • Arrow teleporters
  • Smoking weed
  • Working out at the gym
  • EXP system for strength
  • Prison system
  • Timers all working
  • Phoenix Emulator catalogue structure to make your life easy

You can test the emulator on my test site @ zaprp.com. I have included a clean database in the rar.

I am not providing any support for this, it's here for use as is. Please stop PMing me regarding the source. I've given it to several people already and am not looking to distribute it further.

This is probably the best RP emulator released. It's super stable and uses a minimal amount of memory and CPU as I've not gone overboard with caching.

Download link:
DB:

License system removed as my site is no longer operational

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release Jonteh, 10/10 better than 'Reality'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a really nice release tho you should of had stayed with the emu instead of releasing it as this will open a tons more of rps with noob owners that wont know what they are doing.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release Jonteh. I'm not really into RP but this EMU seems nice. :3
Thanks!

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Humm thanks for the release n all but the licence thing seems all to dodge to me...
And I'm guessing a lot of others to..

If you really are done with this then why not release the full source?
Really who knows what is in it?

You may get moody about my reply but I'm just saying what is on most peoples minds,

If you're going to release something release the whole thing as no one apart from your self knows what is in it.

Anyway thanks I guess. :)

Reaction score
Humm thanks for the release n all but the licence thing seems all to dodge to me...
And I'm guessing a lot of others to..

If you really are done with this then why not release the full source?
Really who knows what is in it?

You may get moody about my reply but I'm just saying what is on most peoples minds,

If you're going to release something release the whole thing as no one apart from your self knows what is in it.

Anyway thanks I guess. :)

The source isn't included because I don't fancy my hard work being renamed. If someone wants to continue the project for community use, then they can have the source to do so. It says that in the original post.

Back