Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need SWFs with that cursor you go into a other room, and much much other SWFs, does someone have it for me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I tried the server, but the jobs do not work, I put the job id and jobrank and write: startwork but nothing does not work, if I write leavejob comes from work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DB has some errors, please fix it! (For example some items in furniture table are messed up)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try turning off strict mysql then re-importing your db.
Thanks it worked but now i need a download link for a cms for this db (Not illumina as i get a blank page)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you get a blank page with illumina if you are using IIS you need to add IUSR to the cache folder on security with full control

I get this error

If i register, the user is not added to the database.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get this error

If i register, the user is not added to the database.

Then ur probably not using the db i gave you, or the cms your using is trying to add data to columns that don't exist.

Learn to help yourself..

Also, try keeping strict SQL mode disabled... also set default values for null columns if you haven't already.. I gave a working DB. I can set this up and use it in 5 minutes - if you have problems, its your own fault. This isn't a help thread, so please, ask elsewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then ur probably not using the db i gave you, or the cms your using is trying to add data to columns that don't exist.

Learn to help yourself..

Also, try keeping strict SQL mode disabled... also set default values for null columns if you haven't already.. I gave a working DB. I can set this up and use it in 5 minutes - if you have problems, its your own fault. This isn't a help thread, so please, ask elsewhere.

Please upload your cms on mediafire or mega

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rank my self to corp/job ID and I do :startwork and then nothing happens???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the right db, cms and emu but i get this error

Back