• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] 1.4.4 Version Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes i have abandoned my project on the pwAdmin but i have all of it working other then the character edit section i have been playing with iweb alot and i have found it is far more stable then pwAdmin... you may come across issues where your character cannot login just edit that xml again and save it then click back and save again. this will fix the issue for those that cannot log there character in. (this will generally occur when you are using swap memory)

may release our custom control where maps and accounts can be edited and those with a specific GM admin id can access the map start and close features basicly building a new form of a pw administration system. will post screenshots soon.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this project has been abandoned as it is abolutely useless... to make it so people have to update just put a new timestamp on your gshop's this will say version too low. also compresses a lot better then an exe.

but those that want to continue to use my 1.4.4 editors i will still be adding more and different things and some of my personal scripts.

CLICK HERE to go to my downloads page.

Reactions: 343
Reaction score
this project has been abandoned as it is abolutely useless... to make it so people have to update just put a new timestamp on your gshop's this will say version too low. also compresses a lot better then an exe.

but those that want to continue to use my 1.4.4 editors i will still be adding more and different things and some of my personal scripts.

CLICK HERE to go to my downloads page.

Annnnnnnnd on that note I am guessing you want me to do this:

88supra86 - [Release] 1.4.4 Version Changer - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back