• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i download clinet from na Aoin for this to work? or can anyone give link for 4.0

Hi!

Here the AionLightning 4.0 1-Click Server v2.5!

!!! CAUTION !!!
- This Server ONLY works with NA UpToDate client

Whats new:
v2.5
- Working Website
- Working Chatserver
- Temp Fix for SM Pets lvl 60-65
- Added Win7 Localhost and Unlimited IP FiX
- Added Win8 Localhost FiX
- Added Win7 IP Fix Maker
- Added new Ingameshop Fix
- Added sieges Spawn in North and South Katalam
- Added NPC/Mob Level and stats on North and South Katalam Sieges and Mobs
- Added temp fix for Gunner Reload skill
- Cleaned all errors on Gamserver Start
- Fixed NPC Walker IDs
- Added GeoServer (Pleas only use and set up if you know what you are doing)
- Fixed Double Spawns and Spawnlocations in North and South Katalam
- Added Hexway Fixes
- Added Tiamat Refugee Fixes
- Added Tiamat Stronghold Fixes
- Auto Event Service with fixed dates
- and alot of small fixes I dont remeber

v2.1
- Fixed the Login bug (Username and password does not match)
- Fixed Ingameshop bug (Ingameshop does not show)
- Edited the Aion_start_local.bat for easier Ingameshop and no Webshop!

v2.0
- Fixed Class Change Service for Bard and Gunner
- Sql Char FIX
- Rift FiX
- Welcome Message
- Added all Houses in DB
- Added Ingameshop Items
- Edited Ingameshop Categorys
- IngameShop FiX
- Houses auto auction
- Some NPC fix
- alot of small fixes
- enabled Chatserver

v1.0:
- Server works on localhost ONLY
- Server works with NA UpToDate Client ONLY
- Server DONT work with EU Client atm

1. Step: Download -->
2. UnRar using program of choice.
3. Start "Setup.bat"
4. Copy Your system Login-Fix Files into your Aion directory
5. Copy the InGameShop FiX into your Aion directory
6. Have fun playing on your own server

If Ingameshop is not working - try this IngameShop Fix by kornicska
-->

am downloadin now the latest version from site as of date 26th of jun will this work with it?

another question do i need to install java 7 or 8 and SQL ? or just click on bat and it auto creates everything?

sorry noob here
and how can i edit GM account character sorry if questions asked too many threads 106 didnt read all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Aion Client 4.0.0.12 - Torrent:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cool thanks alot and about the other questions :p
i need to install java 7 or 8 and SQL ? or just click on bat and it auto creates everything?
and how can i edit GM account character sorry if questions asked too many threads 106 didnt read all

is there direct download link?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cool thanks alot and about the other questions :p
i need to install java 7 or 8 and SQL ? or just click on bat and it auto creates everything?

is there direct download link?
You'll need to use SVN to clone the repository.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
when arriving at perte to choose the server and click accept it from me the following error:
"the game server is available to the authorization server (6)"
Can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why can i not buy Skillbooks? I use Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click by Dwarfpicker v2.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why can i not buy Skillbooks? I use Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click by Dwarfpicker v2.5

Have you copied fix files in main directory? (point number 5 in first page).

Works fine for me.

You can also try the other fix if the main doesn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People, the emulator is running, so I found a bug, NPC has no items for sale.
Anyone know how to fix it or have the files for repair that can supply?

Dwarfpicker - [Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Any can help please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for this great post :thumbup1: You should mention that you need to install mysql and java (and set its variable) before you can run this server. For non tech savvy like me, it was a pita to set up a stable server.

Anyway, i have a question. Apparently all of the mobs don't have aggro. Is it a bug or does it happen only because i'm an admin/gm?? and also i didnt get any drops from the mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all!
Help me please. Login server error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found this one after relog. i got a notice : " You're disconnect From the server "

2013-11-28 21:53:12,016 INFO [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.BannedMacManager [BannedMacManager.java:71] Loaded 0 banned mac addesses
2013-11-28 21:53:12,532 INFO [ForkJoinPool-1-worker-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.taskmanager.AbstractPeriodicTaskManager [AbstractPeriodicTaskManager.java:41] MovementNotifyTask: Initialized.
2013-11-28 21:53:12,534 INFO [ForkJoinPool-1-worker-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.taskmanager.AbstractPeriodicTaskManager [AbstractPeriodicTaskManager.java:41] ZoneUpdateService: Initialized.
2013-11-28 21:53:48,936 ERROR [InstantPool-1] mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO [MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:340] Could not restore PlayerCommonData data for player: 114648 from DB: null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO.loadPlayerCommonData(MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:318) ~[na:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.AccountService.loadAccount(AccountService.java:141) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.AccountService.getAccount(AccountService.java:80) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.accountAuthenticationResponse(LoginServer.java:235) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.clientpackets.CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.runImpl(CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.java:94) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LsClientPacket.run(LsClientPacket.java:51) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1115) [na:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:586) [na:na]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_45]
2013-11-28 21:53:49,128 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer [LoginServer.java:246] Account authed: 5 = kelvin
2013-11-28 21:53:49,325 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114757
2013-11-28 21:53:49,326 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114751
2013-11-28 21:53:49,327 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114754
2013-11-28 21:53:49,327 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114756
2013-11-28 21:53:49,328 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114752
2013-11-28 21:53:49,329 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114753
2013-11-28 21:53:49,333 WARN [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] mysql5.MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO [MySQL5ItemStoneListDAO.java]:95] Manastone slots overloaded. ObjectId: 114755
2013-11-28 21:53:49,427 ERROR [ReadWrite-0 Dispatcher] com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher [Dispatcher.java:111] Dispatcher error! java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.gameobjects.VisibleObject.getX(VisibleObject.java:119) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.MathUtil.getDistance(MathUtil.java:210) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.skillengine.model.Skill.useSkill(Skill.java:275) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.skillengine.model.Skill.useSkill(Skill.java:237) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.controllers.PlayerController.updatePassiveStats(PlayerController.java:591) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.player.PlayerService.getPlayer(PlayerService.java:273) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.serverpackets.SM_CHARACTER_LIST.writeImpl(SM_CHARACTER_LIST.java:64) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionServerPacket.write(AionServerPacket.java:76) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.aion.AionConnection.writeData(AionConnection.java:250) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.write(Dispatcher.java:287) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.dispatch(AcceptReadWriteDispatcherImpl.java:81) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.network.Dispatcher.run(Dispatcher.java:105) ~[al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
2013-11-28 21:53:49,464 INFO [pool-5-thread-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer [LoginServer.java:185] Sending account disconnected 5
2013-11-28 21:54:29,176 ERROR [InstantPool-1] mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO [MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:340] Could not restore PlayerCommonData data for player: 114648 from DB: null
at mysql5.MySQL5PlayerDAO.loadPlayerCommonData(MySQL5PlayerDAO.java]:318) ~[na:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.AccountService.loadAccount(AccountService.java:141) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.AccountService.getAccount(AccountService.java:80) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.accountAuthenticationResponse(LoginServer.java:235) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.clientpackets.CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.runImpl(CM_ACOUNT_AUTH_RESPONSE.java:94) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LsClientPacket.run(LsClientPacket.java:51) [AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.ExecuteWrapper.execute(ExecuteWrapper.java:46) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.commons.utils.concurrent.RunnableWrapper.run(RunnableWrapper.java:38) [al-commons-1.3.jar:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1115) [na:na]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:586) [na:na]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [na:1.7.0_45]
2013-11-28 21:54:29,226 INFO [InstantPool-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer [LoginServer.java:246] Account authed: 5 = kelvin

2013-11-28 21:55:00,400 INFO [pool-5-thread-1] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer [LoginServer.java:185] Sending account disconnected 5

I forgot to unequip my greatsword (there is a bug with fused weapon, i know)

and i got the same error of this guy.

It seems like now the emu can't load the player database, but this error

blocks the account also, so

i can't login so i unequip the weapon in navicat, but i got the same error.

Anyone knows how to solve?

Thanks.

EDIT: SOLVED.

The map where i logout the pg is bugged.

Nothing about manastone slot like the console reported.

Changing the xyz position in navicat was the solution.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I have an error when I start the server:

<< CLICK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm when i log in i see the NC soft Logo but then comes a message failed to inizate the game. and chat server is terminated :/ what can i do?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello, did you solve your problem already?
The default configuration of the server is autolearn skills, that means that each time you level up and new skills are allowed for you they are acquired automatically, so if you go to the npc that sell skillbooks for your class you will see all books in red and when you try to purchase them it will say that you have already learned that skill.

in order to equip skills to your quickbars you need to open the "skills tab" ( the K in your keyboard), then you just select and drag the skills to the empty boxes in the quickbars.

the skills are dependant of your class. If you are playing as a scout and you find a shield while looting a monster you cannot equip it because, in order to do so, you need the shield equip skill, and this skill is only allowed to warrior and priest classes. It´s the same for some type of armor, a scout can only wear cloth and leather, and the only weapons that can use are daggers, swords and bow.

navicat help does not work

online server but I can not create an admin, I can not see accounts created

Hello, this problem occurs when you select wrong port when you try to connect to MySQl, in order to access this connection you need this info when the main box appears:

IP Address : localhost

Port : 3316
Username : root
Pass : aion

well, at least that was with the AL 3.9 server. please check that in the box for "Port" it is written "3316" and not a different number, that´s why this error happens.

I hope it helps.

Back