Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whao.. whao.. whao... Are you serious? go to your linux search for the terminal and type in ifconfig.

test - [Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath - RaGEZONE Forums

Which is linux ip ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
*sigh*
@electric2008 you dont have an IP did you make sure your network setting is on bridge? check your vbox setting again

Hint and Recommand you learn linux before setting up a server.

Reaction score

Before wou start your VirtualMachine, click on Configuration and them "Network". Change it from "Nat" to "Bridge Mode". Then start your machine, type "ifconfig". The "Eth0" ip will be your Linux IP.

Don't worry, it will take time to learn. I'm helping you cause a lot of people from Jade Dynasty section helped me a lot with VBox, VMWare, Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could you guys post for me register.php page.i cant register another account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to add forbid like chat ban or block char?
i see in db addForbid function but how to use it

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Start to test it in LAN with my friend & have many strange disconnects:
REMOVED

REMOVED

& found more errors:
2013-10-23 14:00:37 lv2:LS:socket err:11004 -- CLogsrvConnector::OnError -- SetAddress failed! Addr:(ubuntu) Port:9008

& many:
013-10-23 14:00:27 lv1:MS:socket err:-1 -- CGACDConnector::OnError -- IO_IOCPSESSION_OPER_RECV_COMPLETE -- completed 0 bytes
2013-10-23 14:00:28 lv1:MS:socket err:10061 -- CKManagerServerConnector::OnError -- CTcpSocket::Connect -- ::connect function return SOCKET_ERROR

any1 know how to fix it? =(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i run start.bat on win7 64 bit... Most of batch file run ok, except the run.bat. I received this error on cmd screen:
The system cannot find the path specified.
Press any key to continue . . .

how can i fix it

Back