Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit the run.bat locate your java path.
this is my run.bat
@echo off
start compactau.exe
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xms512m -Xmx768m -cp jio.jar;log4j-1.2.9.jar;auagent.jar Auagent auagent.conf
Pause

How can i edit it.
-------------------
Already edited it. Thanks for your helping

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is my run.bat
@echo off
start compactau.exe
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xms512m -Xmx768m -cp jio.jar;log4j-1.2.9.jar;auagent.jar Auagent auagent.conf
Pause

How can i edit it.
change %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java to Xdrive:\Program files\Java\jre6/7\bin\javaw.exe
If your running compactau.exe you password default for every account is 123 just telling you that now, We don't run compactau.exe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have Official Client for this server? I can't download from PW Homepage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

I Have a Problem with (ALL) Server's of "Battle of the Immortals Odin's Wrath"!

as you can see in the screenshot, the server connects normally!, I can log into the game (not appear any more "REALM"), about 1 minute after connecting the server "GameSaveServer" (Line.exe) closes automatically presenting this error.

"gameserver init faild!"

tested over and over "releases" the Battle of the Immortals Odin's Wrath of the forum here, I downloaded and tested and all show the same error.

My Computer:

System: Windows 8.1 (x64)
Memory: 8GB DDR3
CPU: Phenom II X4 Black Edition 3.0ghz
Video Card: XFX GTS 250
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Virtual Box (CentOS)
NvvR87f - [Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pwlenda It means your .slk is corrupted or are incorrect.

I'm using all. slk releases of the forum here, ALL releases that have tested the server here BOI OW

is impossible. slk be corrupt or incorrect, why I did not change anything in them. Please I need help, will be incompatibility of windows 8.1? do not know what can be ....

pwlenda re-run LocalServer and ShareMemProc

The error persist, i started the server, i close the sharemenproc and localserver, i re-opened localserver and sharemanproc, and open "line.exe" (gameserver) and the same error =/ plz help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pwlenda is all your .exe run as XP also I do not know if it works on Window 8, we if not all run this server in Window 7 and below I mostly run it on a window server.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

i used "COMPATIBILITY WITH WINDOWS XP (SP3) AND WORK NOW ON WINDOWS 8.1" THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad we could help.

i have a problem, view the screenshot, the name of monsters is duplicate and name wrong.

5HGf8My - [Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath - RaGEZONE Forums

my client is BOI updated of PWI, i first connected and "version incompatible....wrong version....etc..." i downloaded one "patch" boi ow, and used on my client updated, and i connected correct, more i replace the slk.dat on the client to connect correct, the slk is wrong? i can't connect with updated BOI of PWI, say version incorrect, can help me?

i can use BOI ORACLE client? or have a problem?

Attachments

Reaction score
@pwlenda patching BoI with the latest BoIOW will cause those something must have change the file.

Also BOI Oracle work but dont recommend using it just search the thread on it you can see why.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pwlenda patching BoI with the latest BoIOW will cause those something must have change the file.

Also BOI Oracle work but dont recommend using it just search the thread on it you can see why.

no have way to run with client BOI of PWI updated?

i try more i have this error...

CjMwxI2 - [Release] Battle of The Immortals Odin's Wrath - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hai guys
ihave problem when login
Problem 1
REMOVED

take long time to receiving char info and when its finish

Problem 2
REMOVED
i cant log into wordmap
i think its because database things..gameserversave, but i already check and re-check IP and all poop thing and its all correct (according to guide i got here)
anyone know why this happen and how to fix this
and oh ya firewall :eek:ff

--nvm-- problem solved its mysql thing

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can i fully run this in cent os, or do i need windows too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this means we can use the same setup in WOI LC linux side ?

1. Can i drop all db in MySql and use ./install_db.sh (/root) ? - for WOI LC
2. Can i use the Linux files for WOI LC ? or they have separate files ?

I have heard they use same DB and so on.. so just to clear my head, please someone tell me.

Reaction score
Does this means we can use the same setup in WOI LC linux side ?

1. Can i drop all db in MySql and use ./install_db.sh (/root) ? - for WOI LC
2. Can i use the Linux files for WOI LC ? or they have separate files ?

I have heard they use same DB and so on.. so just to clear my head, please someone tell me.

You have legendary crusade? or are you talking about Lost Omen.
Anyways, both BOI and WOI have similar database/files but not the same.. for example, BoI db Guild vs WoI db Family (Guild) on the db side it is possible to run both if you know what you are doing other than that you really can't.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the latest server file was shared from mcncc.com so I just bring it to you guys:
Links to CentOS vmware pre-configured Image:

UserID: root, Password: 123456
Command run server in Linux: ./ar

I think you guys are very familiar with BOI server files. Just Download everything, unpack and edit the IP in Windows server and Linux server to your proper IP and don't forget to edit IP authd.conf and table.xml in etc folder.
If u don't wana change IP just create Microsoft loopback adapter (don't ask me how), or change NAT subnet IP ... whatever you do I don't know

I've tested these file with latest Official Client and it work just fine
How to connect to server with Official Client:
U have to edit IP in NewUpdateCfg.xml, and NewUpdateInfo.xml ( change patch server address to your IP address) here is the links of my config for Example:

MYSQL ID:root, Pass: root
For registration:
For Adding Zen and GM:
Use these queries in Navicat, SQLYog, etc...
Add Zen: call usecash (ID , 1, 0, 1, 0, 1000000, 1, @error)
Add GM: call addGM (ID , 1)
These queries just like every queries we use in PWE games (Perfect World, Jade Dyansty, FW...)
And also here is the Item.slk (99,9% Odin) from mcncc, item names are in chinese (may be, I don't know) so use it for your own good:

Credit to MCNCC.COM

This is my Linux files repack for Those who still struggling to get these Linux files working. I used the old set up scripts and edited a few things.

Link (Included Windows + Linux Server files and preconfigured Centos):

Tutorial for Using this repack:
-Step 1: Send the package BOIOW.tar.gz to your Linux
-Step 2 Command: cd /
-Step 3 Command: tar xzvf BOIOW.tar.gz
-Step 4 Command: cd /root
-Step 5 Command: ./install.sh (choose yes until the end)
-Step 6 Command: ./install_db.sh
-Step 7 Command: ./tab.sh
-Step 8 Change All of the IP in .cfg in each config folder to your proper IP
IPWin: 192.168.200.1
IPLinux: 192.168.200.134
-Final Step start your Linux server: ./start
About the web server you can use Lampp or Centos apache, php whatever (not reccomend Lampp).... And set it up yourself
These Files has been tested and work fine on Centos 6.2 32 bit ( having issue on Centos 6.4)
For making account:
Use this register scripts:

Screen shot

REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED

Why you do not want to post the available download and works just as well not newbie for your convenience we would like to play

Why you do not want to post the available download and works just as well not newbie for your convenience we would like to play

Back