Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connection with LAN no problem. But on vps, after login no server list display. Any idea how to fix? and what ports to open for public? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20231003-123851 - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I change the initial bag items when creating a character? I want to know the route

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work, converted bin bns app prompts Binary mismatch. Wanted to add/edit shop item but bins doesn't have 'cost_value' to modify.

Have people managed to work chat server. I hope they will share it.
bnsr private server with chat - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to edit bag items when creating a character?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my API for chat, not finished.
I have chat api hosted from weavy that can be integrated into application. It comes with url and api key. But I couldn't make it to work. Is this game_code="bnsmg" connected to the APK>res>xml>nmconfiguration.xml?

chat api - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone have csv to bin for bnsr? Without converter from bnsr the modification of csv files is too limited. other converter won't work since bnsr bins have different data structure not easy to reverse engineer. I saw some other server files and they have their own conversion app exclusive for that specific server.

Does anyone have newer version of OBB file? Please share

Attachments

Last edited:
Back