• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connection with LAN no problem. But on vps, after login no server list display. Any idea how to fix? and what ports to open for public? Thanks in advance!

Screenshot_20231003-123851 - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I change the initial bag items when creating a character? I want to know the route

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't work, converted bin bns app prompts Binary mismatch. Wanted to add/edit shop item but bins doesn't have 'cost_value' to modify.

Have people managed to work chat server. I hope they will share it.
bnsr private server with chat - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to edit bag items when creating a character?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my API for chat, not finished.
I have chat api hosted from weavy that can be integrated into application. It comes with url and api key. But I couldn't make it to work. Is this game_code="bnsmg" connected to the APK>res>xml>nmconfiguration.xml?

chat api - [Release] Blade & soul Revolution(mobile) server+client - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone have csv to bin for bnsr? Without converter from bnsr the modification of csv files is too limited. other converter won't work since bnsr bins have different data structure not easy to reverse engineer. I saw some other server files and they have their own conversion app exclusive for that specific server.

Does anyone have newer version of OBB file? Please share

Last edited:
Back