• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who have a fix of NPC ingame ? please share for practice only for the content thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the server side changes? because when I use dm skills, the server throws dc. I think we need item scp and skill scp.
If you are not even willing to compare simple text file changes then why bother to begin with...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change worldsrv.ini IPs for unresponsive server will respond. i did it

As long as I don't make any changes, the channels open and there is no problem.

For example, when I change the item type and skill number from item.scp, the channels do not open.

I suspect the WorldSvr.bin file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IaMNomaD - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
IaMNomaD - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

WHOS KNOW ABOUT THIS. ?? I WANT TO GO ONLINE THIS DATABASE FROM HERE LEAKED BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF ERROR WHO'S HAVE A GOOD ANSWER FOR THAT ? THANKS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I know why the special npc's don't have the items on it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing happens when I upgrade items. Can someone tell me where to look?

Back