Initiate Mage
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2026
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
I've set up this compiled server successfully twice from scratch. I used the VISMS BillServer Emulator to get BillServer working.
I bricked the first setup because I messed with the configurations too much in an attempt to migrate online. If you're going beyond the guide I suggest to backup the working server/client before messing with it further.
Most of my issues were related to the DBDaemonServer.INI due to fatigue and overlooking the issue being simple.
I bricked the first setup because I messed with the configurations too much in an attempt to migrate online. If you're going beyond the guide I suggest to backup the working server/client before messing with it further.
Most of my issues were related to the DBDaemonServer.INI due to fatigue and overlooking the issue being simple.
Hopefully it will help someone since it was annoying to debug twice. Thanks for the release!DataSourceCombat = "localhost\BR" -> Reference to SQL Database
InitCatalogCombat = "COMBATARMS" -> Don't change this if you're importing the Database provided
DataSourceCombatLog = "localhost\BR" -> Reference to SQL Database
InitCatalogCombatLog = "COMBATARMS_LOG" -> Don't change this if you're importing the Database provided
UserName = "combatadmin" -> Other Tutorial if you followed it to setup SQL
UserPass = "Admin123456" -> Other Tutorial if you followed it to setup SQL

