[Release] Compiled Server+Client fully working

I've set up this compiled server successfully twice from scratch. I used the VISMS BillServer Emulator to get BillServer working.

I bricked the first setup because I messed with the configurations too much in an attempt to migrate online. If you're going beyond the guide I suggest to backup the working server/client before messing with it further.

Most of my issues were related to the DBDaemonServer.INI due to fatigue and overlooking the issue being simple.
DataSourceCombat = "localhost\BR" -> Reference to SQL Database
InitCatalogCombat = "COMBATARMS" -> Don't change this if you're importing the Database provided
DataSourceCombatLog = "localhost\BR" -> Reference to SQL Database
InitCatalogCombatLog = "COMBATARMS_LOG" -> Don't change this if you're importing the Database provided
UserName = "combatadmin" -> Other Tutorial if you followed it to setup SQL
UserPass = "Admin123456" -> Other Tutorial if you followed it to setup SQL
Hopefully it will help someone since it was annoying to debug twice. Thanks for the release!
 
I've changed my router for an Ubiquiti and after redoing the port forwarding exactly as it was configured on my old router and updating the public ip address in my .ini config files, the LaunchSVRD server launches but it's not detected by the server monitor nor the lobby server as working. it keeps saying that it's failling to connect to it.

In theory, I've just updated the ip of the launch server in LobbyServer.ini for the new public IP address I've got. Now, no matter which IP address I put (127.0.0.1 , the local IP of my VM or my public IP), the launch server is not being detected by both the server monitor and the lobby server...

Does anyone have any idea what I did wrong or what's going on with my VM?
 
I’ll start by thanking ashlay for the posted project, thanks for the files and the tutorial.

The only thing I changed was the database credentials and the IP that was supposed to be changed, but the Lobby is giving an error on the port?

I didn't change any ports, so where can I fix this error?

ScreenShot_20260730201752.webp

ScreenShot_20260730203457.webp
 
I’ll start by thanking ashlay for the posted project, thanks for the files and the tutorial.

The only thing I changed was the database credentials and the IP that was supposed to be changed, but the Lobby is giving an error on the port?

I didn't change any ports, so where can I fix this error?

View attachment 306373
View attachment 306372
As i see your Bill Server, Your SQL Database also needs some adjustments for the items. About the LobbyServer Port 5001 TCP needs to be opened in your Firewall (inbound) and Router.
 
But we dont have source code? wa can't modify the game client or the exe of the servers?
 
But we dont have source code? wa can't modify the game client or the exe of the servers?
Yea we do have the Source, so we can. Problem is.. (at the same time a challenge)

Is to fix the bugs/glitches and stuff that arent working cuz some buttons that are calling dead links.. must be fixed. Compile and run.

But to fix everything.. it will take atleast a full year to fix it if you start from scratch
 
Yea we do have the Source, so we can. Problem is.. (at the same time a challenge)

Is to fix the bugs/glitches and stuff that arent working cuz some buttons that are calling dead links.. must be fixed. Compile and run.

But to fix everything.. it will take atleast a full year to fix it if you start from scratch
Sorry where is the source code? looking on what is possibile to download from the post i can see only .exe, not solution like c# or java or c++
 
Sorry where is the source code? looking on what is possibile to download from the post i can see only .exe, not solution like c# or java or c++
it is C++, i had a download link, but everytime i upload it, it get DMCA downed lol
 
Back