[Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial Binaries 

CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator Release

I am sharing the CrossFire CN 3.0 emulator files with the community.

Current Status​

  • Server is working.
  • Online gameplay is functional (players can play together).
  • Most game modes are working properly.

Known Issues​

  • Clan system is not working.
  • Black Market requires database configuration and adjustments.
  • Some items still need proper database synchronization.
  • The game may occasionally freeze during gameplay.
  • There may be other minor bugs that have not been identified yet.

Source Code Information​

  • The project is based on the same source code as the IPGRA 3.0 source.
  • Anyone familiar with the IPGRA 3.0 source code should have no difficulty understanding or modifying this project.

Notes​

  • This release is provided for learning, research, and further development purposes.
  • No support is guaranteed.
  • Contributions, fixes, and improvements from the community are welcome.

Downloads

[Hidden content]

--------------------------------
Config Server 3.0



Some images



Credits for the links. Fox345
thx
 
can u add me on discord? mrkrabbro i have problem with gamesrv i cant start gmaesrv idk why.
 
Does anyone know how to solve this error, I'm trying to start matches with Crossfire 3.0 but I always get this same error, I did an analysis of the logs with an AI but it told me that this is not possible to fix because of the cf_gameserv executable, I'll leave the conversation with the AI below so they can analyze the dialog and maybe find some solution

the conversation is in Portuguese but you can translate it into English if you open it in the browser




SERVER MOUNTED FROM THIS LINK


imag - [Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums


I know, but for some reason it works with 2.0, but with 3.0 it’s not possible to load items into CF_ITEM_INFO


I figured out the server app, all modes work, except for WAWE MODE, I need to configure the cards for this mode, and I think it will be fully functional.


I also need to bring back the zombie mode chests because they're missing. I haven't figured that out yet. And there's an issue with viewing the player profile. It doesn't display any information.







POST
 

Attachments

Last edited:
ok, I finally managed to set up and get this server working, but it still has a lot of bugs, some maps don't start and sometimes the game crashes unexpectedly. most of the zombie mode is working perfectly, unfortunately 3 maps of the zombie mode I couldn't get to work :(

03 - [Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
05 - [Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
06 - [Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
08 - [Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

07 - [Release] CrossFire CN 3.0 Emulator (Online Functional) + Database Fixes + Full Setup Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums
 
am i tripping or what

im starting hearing some guy talking in my match with my friend in my own server

i thought its my chrome tab or random videos passing by , but its from my client

Im using epic client , do i connected to some random cf in game comms from some server , they sounds like an asian man , maybe thai or vietnam

how do i look for the voice chat configuration ?
 
Last edited:
am i tripping or what

im starting hearing some guy talking in my match with my friend in my own server

i thought its my chrome tab or random videos passing by , but its from my client

Im using epic client , do i connected to some random cf in game comms from some server , they sounds like an asian man , maybe thai or vietnam

how do i look for the voice chat configuration ?
i also experienced this but I used to think that my mind was trolling me xD

where?
 
Back