Converter for ITEM.csv or ITEM.xlsx to CF ITEM INFO.xlsx – Compatible with the Navicat Import Wizard

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
63
Reaction score
30
This tool converts ITEM.csv or ITEM.xlsx into the CF_ITEM_INFO table used in the Navicat database. It allows you to create the file needed to update the CF_ITEM_INFO table based on data from ITEM.CFT, thereby ensuring full compatibility between the database items and the ITEM.CFT file. The generated file can be used with the Navicat Import Wizard to update existing items, add new ones, or both.

#Requires: pandas openpyxl


How to use:


install pyhton after installing python open cmd and install pip pandas openpyxl, after that follow the steps in the video below to update the item information in the database



TUTORIAL:


 

Attachments

ty for your support
Do you have any 3.0 V217 or 218 files to share with us, or even on Chinese websites? I have many links, but I don't know how to download them because I don't have Chinese accounts.
 
Back