• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DS 1 + 2 doesn't work.. (Open the .EXE, nothing happend.)

RankingServer doesn't work (ODBC ERROR) (I Used ODBC 32 & 64 BIT)

using Windows Server 2008 R1 64BIT.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
joinserver stopped working , help pls

all other working properly , only left with joinserver , i gurantee my ocbc is correct

windows 7 64 here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To check the following,
1) how/where/which file do I edit to fix the 3rd job class code?
2) cash shop server has port binding error, any fixes around?
3) which editor fits perfectly to this server files?
4) everything works fine, how do I change the max level? Any settings?
5) whenever I login, the top left would prompt a message "Welcome to Mu online project 2009", how do I change that? I have already check through the text.bmd.
6) may I know if there's any muweb that fits apache easily?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been here for quite long and forgot many things but ... How to enable Chaos Card Master ? Can't find any line for this :?: As far as I remember it should work on this server files right ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have NPC in Lorencia, problem is, there's no dialog window, seems inactive. And few years back I remember that it used to work on those GS's.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found problem by myself. Must be:

Code:
UseLotteryEvent                = 1

in Data\CashShopOption.dat

I don't remember if it was 1 or 0 by default. Anyway problem solved.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because it wasn't set like default and I forgot about that ^^ ? I've used to change many options in files to see what happens. Most likely those bad translated lines :) You see point of this ? Right now I can describe this line better :

Code:
UseLotteryEvent                = 1

to

Code:
UseLotteryEvent                = 1 //Chaos Card Master NPC on/off

Looks more clearly right ? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications - RaGEZONE Forums

Shatter - [Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications - RaGEZONE Forums

help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unable to load gameserver.dll - gameserver.exe and gameservercs.exe - how it fix?All frame works download! 3.5...4....

Last edited:
Back