Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CzF Season 4.5 [1.00.90] Bugless with custom modifications

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know what's going on,
I've had servers and tested stuff for i can't even count how many years, and I simply can't connect to this server...
Read all the 188 pages of this post and nothing solved my problem...
I have no errors on my server. Everything starts smoothly, but when I launch the main, i get insta disconnected.
And the serial is the same and the ip is correct to, already hexed them, have no idea what else to do.
Can anyone give me a piece of advice?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont know what's going on,
I've had servers and tested stuff for i can't even count how many years, and I simply can't connect to this server...
Read all the 188 pages of this post and nothing solved my problem...
I have no errors on my server. Everything starts smoothly, but when I launch the main, i get insta disconnected.
And the serial is the same and the ip is correct to, already hexed them, have no idea what else to do.
Can anyone give me a piece of advice?

try with other main

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i was just doing it,
I had like 5 - 6 mains for this same version here, now one of them kind of worked...
I don't get insta disconnected, now I dont see the servers...
So any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again people.
Some questions:
1) Is there a 3d main for this version? Maybe with minimap but preferably 3d?
2) I couldn't find an arena patch maybe I skipped someone's post and they had it, is there one?
3) Does the golden archer drop anything that is not bless? I tried like 10 times, he only dropped bless, and on my files It's configured to drop bless chaos or soul.

(I'll add more questions as soon as they come up)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dose it really has no bugs? stable enough for public ? please , some answers . Some people may say that i should chech it out my self, but thats a lot to do, and im no pro, so i might not notice some bugs . thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client link !

It works on windows 7 ultimate 32bits?
What SQL is best to use with those DBs?
What programs should I have? Framework 3,5, what?

There's a serious bug or error? I want a hard server with this files, so must be nice!

Thanks a lot for SHATTER and everybody!

The links are ok? Files, clients, patchs, updates? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have two problems....
First: Combo BK Bug - When the first or second hit miss the combo don't work (It should work)
Second: I cant create accounts (remove the MD5) Mu Maker give me error. (only create manual by DB)

Thanks 4 share and congrats for the files!

Edit

Fix the Second problem. How? Well, Modify the index (IX_MEMB_DETAIL) that did not allow change the column "sno__numb". That's all :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back