Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Release][Daily] Ascent, Moon++, LUA++, ABD and Extra's [4533,368,239,131][04-05-08]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
L.A.S.P --> Lua Area Scripting Project

they script the area mobs in LUA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi VizualG , I like very much your release but i have a problem... some spells don't work (druid- travel form , flight form and more others)

I did something wrong or is 2.4.x bug ?

once again Great release !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone answer my question?

I have downloaded the latest pack, In which is a folder called "SQL Updates",
Containing many SQL files, Do I have to add each of these manually to the database (ABD rev220) or is there a quicker alternative? Or is it even necessary, Are they backups??

Thank you, HevyDani

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I repeat my question...does this las repack works with the maps, dbc and vmaps of 2.4.1 client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I repeat my question...does this last repack works with the maps, dbc and vmaps of 2.4.1 client ?
[sorry can't delete]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VizualG :

This new Release Fix

Battlegrounds ?
Chash ?
Honor ?

please fix this..
VizualG - [Release][Daily] Ascent, Moon++, LUA++, ABD and Extra's [4533,368,239,131][04-05-08] - RaGEZONE Forums
VizualG - [Release][Daily] Ascent, Moon++, LUA++, ABD and Extra's [4533,368,239,131][04-05-08] - RaGEZONE Forums

This new version work with 2.4.0 wow-game ?

Thanks !
Good Work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some quests isn't working for me, I tried it out with tauren druid and couldn't get bear form. Is this a error I have to fix or am I doing something wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ooopsss... i think last release is a bit buggy :(
I use release 4552, world db rev220, client 2.4.2 (8278), and have this problem:
when i'm inside a caven, or inside a friendly building, and i try to attack a monster, or chat with a friendly NPC, i drop under land, and i get disconnected very often.
Anybody else with this problem? Any suggestion/clue?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have the Vmaps/maps in youre ascent folder?

and if thats not the problem i'll look into it if you let me know what cave u where in when u found the problem...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, i have dbc, maps & vmaps in my ascent folder.
I started as Dwarf (warrior and hunter), i started in ColdRidge Valley, and i had problems in Anvilmar (friendly house) and in cave southwest.
Problem is already at player level 4-5.
Edit: looks like humans dont have this problem
I had to revert to version 4407, and everything works ok.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll take a look in a little while to see whats up...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You FAIL! Possibly invalid format in DBC/spell.dbc ? noob :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why the people here is always shooting each other...do you always got the finger in the trigger people???
(nothing better to do?)
Anyways I would like to ask something. Some1 have tried the dodge of the NiElfs? is in 0.00 and random again? Thanks, KD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/sarcarsm

Can't wait for your repack IceSaint!

Gonna be a good one I bet. Cause VisualG is just a noob compared to you!!

/sarcasm over

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello VizualG just wanted to say that the riding skill dosnt work? I can buy the first one (Aprrantice)

But when i try to buy Journey riding skill it stops at 75/75 skill anyway so i cant ride epic mounts. I can learn that skill by (.learn "Skills id") so i can ride but if i want to open public i cant have like this? Can you do a small update or something?

I use Ascent Trunk4.4 rev4552, Moon++ rev391, LUA++ rev276 LASP rev80

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ANYONE????

I have used the "tool.bat" from the latest DB, All is good, Smooth sailing....BUT....

In "SQL Updates" (inside the Ascent 4552 folder) there are many sql files, some in categorised folders, Are they relevant? Or are they Backups???

DO I NEED TO ADD THESE TOO??

If so (why? ;P) & do i have to do it manually?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HeavyDany: 'bout "SQL Updates" folder, i dont know. I used the tool.bat, and ev'rything worked good.
I suggest you: don't use "SQL Updates" folder, if ev'rything works good.

Back