- Joined
- Jul 14, 2007
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
Do we need to delete install folder after install?
Do we need to delete install folder after install?
hah this isn`t envy it`s Bugged webnext best update releases this night in darks web forumchange secure method with one sql script... big thanks for Savoy
BC, DS, Castle Siege rankings
change vision in user panel and fixed all bug's
and LiskO (rat) much envy in you my boy
![]()

hah this isn`t envy it`s Bugged web
Differens between me and you are you release shits and then fix your bugs in web. And I code many time but do great works![]()
tt1:
tt1:
Other difference is you use 99% of other codes and put your credits
But what to do.... BG Coders ^^ And remember if wasn`t me and mefo
all you in BG will be in HTML coding
I uses other scripts too (but maybe 30-40% of scripts), modify it better and put credits to anyone.
hah this isn`t envy it`s Bugged web
Differens between me and you are you release shits and then fix your bugs in web. And I code many time but do great works![]()
tt1:
tt1:
Other difference is you use 99% of other codes and put your credits
But what to do.... BG Coders ^^ And remember if wasn`t me and mefo
all you in BG will be in HTML coding
I uses other scripts too (but maybe 30-40% of scripts), modify it better and put credits to anyone.
I show you my Changelog so i put for any script credits1 more stupid comment and i will **** off your server (again) & will release your web (so everyone will be able to see your "pro" writed (copy > paste) web.
aslo u the only one who use savoys scripts and didnt put credits, even in the footer of your webshop.
xex im not mad, about "your' web - is great ^^ and is finished (dont try to lie the peoples here ^^)I show you my Changelog so i put for any script credits
I will talk what i think. Eaven you hack me and release my web i don`t care. And eaven release my web
it`s 40% finished and many things are bugged I didn`t finish it
so don`t care
When do this the thinks don`t change for Your Team and you know it and becouse of that you are mad
P.s. This isn`t the place for battlEtt1:
tt1:
And One more thing my comment isn`t stupitThat`s the --> TRU
bro
![]()
thx for credits !
ppl how to fix this bugg??????
To view the content, you need to sign in or register