Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try connecting to 127.0.0.1 through web browser. If I remember correctly I encountered this because the webserver wasn't set up.

try use quickPHP (you can copy from VM at DNWEB) it'll fix your problem

still same problem ;'(

so i trying to use VM...and i had changed the time to 13 may......this is the problem....why this happen to me ;'(REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you to everyone helping me out! This is my first time working with a private server! Thank you to OP and everyone else!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at page 44...It has solution.

I follow on first page....but not working...and I think in page 44 is for outside VM.... and i had tried it....and it worksssss
but... mypc is so leg using vm...so i tried again with outside vm...when i start cash.....I had made DragonNest and SPExecutor.....and its executed sucessfully....

here is the log
REMOVED

I'm sorry
I always ask for help... :'(...hope you can help guys

edited
problem sloved :D
just need one more green lights up.....please....help
REMOVED

Last edited:
Reaction score
I follow on first page....but not working...and I think in page 44 is for outside VM.... and i had tried it....and it worksssss
but... mypc is so leg using vm...so i tried again with outside vm...when i start cash.....I had made DragonNest and SPExecutor.....and its executed sucessfully....

here is the log
REMOVED

I'm sorry
I always ask for help... :'(...hope you can help guys

edited
problem sloved :D
just need one more green lights up.....please....help
REMOVED

you need to wait for about 10 or more minutes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make your config.ini's to 192.168.234.1 and client.bat to 192.168.234.1

before change the ip address
REMOVED

after i changed to ip that you tell me
REMOVED
thanks soo much...now i just have to look at the previous page to make an account....
you ar the best kenn:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodluck and have fun!

Note: run localhost in your browser and there you have the registration page.
Yess thx...but I can't run the game without internet why?? When i run the game with internet connection, It can run, but when I run without Internet connection, iIt show some error

Edited

Sloved....just rename HSUpdate.exe file to anything....

Hiw to change job??? I used sorcerrers when i type /setjob 36 command param erro, when i type /setjob 36, still same prob.... I change i sql, but only the emblem changed, skill and anything doesn't change...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

So, i'm gerring error on starting log-server. It is: '18:31:18' Not Connect ServerLogDB Ip:127.0.0.1 Port:1433 DBName:DNStaging DBID:DragonNest

I saw that other releases have the DNStaging backup device.

So, what i need to do? Im stuck at this.

Thanks!!!

Problema solved.

Just turn TCP/IP enabled going SQL Server 2008 R2 folder => configuration tools => sql server configuration manager =>sql server network configuration => TCP/IP (double click) => enabled from NO do YES.

Type services.msc at execute,l turn off sqlserver and turn on.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Yess thx...but I can't run the game without internet why?? When i run the game with internet connection, It can run, but when I run without Internet connection, iIt show some error

Edited

Sloved....just rename HSUpdate.exe file to anything....

Hiw to change job??? I used sorcerrers when i type /setjob 36 command param erro, when i type /setjob 36, still same prob.... I change i sql, but only the emblem changed, skill and anything doesn't change...

try to sync the .dnt files from server to client ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to sync the .dnt files from server to client ^^
How to do that??? Unpack resource 00-09 and replace the dnt file and pack again??? Ihad unpack it, and don't know to pack it @.@
I tried to change again in sql, in charackter.dbo change job to 16 and jobchanglog change to 16 too and now it work, it change to elemental lord, but when i open skill tree, the sorcerers skill tree is gone....there is only elemental lord skill :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back