Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not tested, but seems legit and interesting, protected by enigma and i guess this was leaked before and posted somewhere in the release section but only the db server, but maybe i'm wrong.

Hmm yea , i've seen this release from the Chinese forums before but i think it's still an old client and server files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used

USE DNWORLD
UPDATE dbo.CharacterStatus SET CharacterLevel=100,Coin=300000,SkillPoint=1000,SkillPoint2=1000,JobCode=25 WHERE CharacterID=(SELECT CharacterID FROM characters WHERE CharacterName='Character name')

to change skill point, in the table , its show 1000 skill point and skill point 2 , but once i login to the character, it back to normal again, i wish to get more skill point and learn all the skill, anyone can help up ?

Anyone can answer me this ? TQ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the my.php released in lunix release redone to use the sqlsrv command to make a mssql connection. I could not get the mssql setup with my webserver so I was able to get this setup instead. The sqlsvr will check the database to make sure their are no other usernames matching and verify unique email addresses this is what the DN_Register function checks before creating the login anyways.

<?php
$serverName = "YourServername"; //serverName\instanceName

// Since UID and PWD are not specified in the $connectionInfo array,
// The connection will be attempted using Windows Authentication.
$connectionInfo = array( "Database"=>"Account", "UID"=>"Username", "PWD"=>"Password"); //<<<--- Add your username and password to database
$conn = sqlsrv_connect( $serverName, $connectionInfo);

//This will verify i'm getting a connection with sqlsrv to mssql server uncomment to use <<<---- can use this to verify a connection to database.
//if( $conn ) {
// echo "Connection established.<br />";
//}else{
// echo "Connection could not be established.<br />";
// die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true));
//}

$name = $_POST['name'];
$pass = $_POST['password'];
$pass2 = $_POST['password2'];
$email = $_POST['email'];

$str_len1 = strlen($name);
$str_len2 = strlen($pass);
$str_len3 = strlen($email);

if ($str_len1 <= 0){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Please enter your Username! </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($str_len2 <= 0){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Please enter a Password! </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($str_len1 < 4){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Username is too small must be greater than 4 characters. </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($str_len2 < 4){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Password is too small must be greate than 4 characters </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($pass != $pass2){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Passwords do not match! </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($str_len3 < 4){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Check your email address! </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($str_len1 > 12){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> User is too Large </font></center>";
exit();}

if ($str_len2 > 12){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Password Too Large </font></center>";
exit();}

if (!preg_match("#^[a-z0-9]+$#i", $name)){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> They account name already exist! </font></center>";
exit();}

if (!preg_match("#^[a-z0-9]+$#i", $pass)){
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Password does not Match! </font></center>";
exit();}

$query = "SELECT login FROM dbo.Accounts
WHERE login = '$name'";
$query1 = "SELECT email FROM dbo.Accounts
WHERE email = '$email'";
$result = sqlsrv_query($conn, $query);
$result_ret = sqlsrv_has_rows($result);
$result1 = sqlsrv_query($conn, $query1);
$result_ret1 = sqlsrv_has_rows($result1);
if ($result_ret === FALSE and $result_ret1 === FALSE){

$procedure = "{call DN_REGISTER( ?, ?, ?)}";
$params = array(
array($name, SQLSRV_PARAM_IN),
array($pass, SQLSRV_PARAM_IN),
array($email, SQLSRV_PARAM_IN)
);
$res = sqlsrv_query( $conn, $procedure, $params);
if( !$res ) {
die( print_r( sqlsrv_errors(), true));
}echo "<center><font color=green size=2> Your Account has Been Created</font></center>";
}else
if ($result_ret1 === True){
echo "The Email:<font color='red'><strong><b>$email</b></strong></font> has already been used!";
}else
if ($result_ret === True){
echo "The Username:<font color='red'><strong><b>$name</b></strong></font> has already been taken select another name!";
}else

if($row[0] == "2")
echo "<center><font color=red size=2>Account error</font></center>";
else if ($row[0] == "3")
echo "<center><font color=red size=2> Bad email</font></center>";

?>

I hope this helps

Reaction score
only for curiosity, what bugs the server have, if have ?

with this 5 classes released there is some of bugs like skills and functions ingame. but theres a newer files released outside of my thread it has 7 classes i don't know on what is the bugs of those files. but what i know is their using the same GameRes in this released. In short its really playable. give it a try bola we are lacking in terms of good developer here. ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm what exactly do I need to download to play this? Do I only need the Full RePack file? Or do I need all the files from the links provided?

Also where do I put this files? Where do I put database, and webfiles?

Also how do I start the server once downloaded? I tried using the "ServiceMonitorEx" But It says that i'm out of date, and when I try to set the date back, It says that it knows that I've set the time back and it tells me to make the time correct again.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wrong :fanny:

kennethz008 - [Release]Dragon Nest 5 classes 70 cap level VM+Client+Tutorial (w/ Black Dragon Nest) - RaGEZONE Forums

The files was deleted after 2-3hours only, I wonder why:closedeyes:

Well i'm pretty sure i've had that release and download it and thought it was the the original files leaked from here and deleted it, hence why i wouldn't of said anything about it if i didn't lol

Oh well, patience is a virtue my friend! =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to register your account,And add cash please. I don't understand. step by step

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edited , nevermind , server runs ok

but when login after enter username and password , no effect , login button seems clicked but no respond -_-
can help me everyone ? :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back